Best answers
I could release em but I need to fix goku's head placement for the p_db7 model then I'm done....but then I need to upload it somewhere....redsaiyan mb(if they would want to) or someone else......or maybe I could try later on...
As for the idea for the dragon.....it may take a long time...
to re-color the dragon is simple....but to view it in milkshape....
...try to view it in the textured view.....o god....i kept zooming, zooming and zooming in.....and i was bout near a lil past the tail.....ShiJing....if u try....good luck...or maybe its me....

Best answers
i can host them for ya on my geocities, but i think red saiyan is better, and im sure the want to upload these:laff:

Best answers
That is funny as but a bit childish lol thats a great job

Best answers
hehe nice.. but why not make it just some evil dragon?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive tryed the dragon, i made it a huge pile of all the headless corpses, first it had to many polys, 2723, i shaved off krillin to knock it down to 4890, just under the limit, but then i had to many normals.. and i could not fix that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh... im gonna just put goku in some torturing device, i got enough of those models here ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres the dodgy new dragon now... he's ingame so done cry kids!

dont ask me what the hell it is.. it looks funny ingame so shut up :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Shijing a normal Person would say that you are a Crazy freak but i say That´s really great i like it !!!

Best answers
this is just sick ... but i like it ^^ kinda sadistic ;)

btw shijing, there are many good uncle docs out there who wanna help ya just ask em ( hehe)

dont take me wrong ;)

Best answers
...haha nice work Shijing...is the dragon coded to be in the middle of the dragonballs?....cause I wonder if u could change the position...either the dragon or balls...basically...have the dragon(Goku Torture Thing) with the Balls (Heads) on the Goku Torture thing platform......
Anyways I finished the animation but waiting to Shijing if he wants to add em all together and releash them together.....and if the heads could somehow go on the platform then that would be alright....

Best answers
ROFLx1,000,000,000 peoples it's so hillarious hahaha!!!:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Ss3 GoTeNkS
You should add some blood at the bottom of the heads:laff: :devgrin:

ya man that would look sweet and were can i dounoad these if there released

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now if shijing can add a vegeta beating the crap out of goku on that platform it would be complete!
blood would be a nice touch up of the heads imo. and on that goku:laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom