Best answers
Well, didn't get far with trunks weapons....so I got bored and replaced the dragonball with various heads from esf...

*Credits go to the orignal modellers for goku, vegeta, Krillin, Majin Buu (FAt Buu), Cell, Trunks, Frieza,

*Pics*

*I did this for fun...and thought about adding blood to the heads...as if they were ripped off....heh..but too lazy
*If any of you want it just pm me or just ask for it though...it was kinda a very eazy ....cause many others could have easily done this too...Latez

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is..

Rofl

Best answers
OH CRAP! Thats hilarious!!!! Give this guy a round of applaus. But an even better idea is to have all the characters undead or ghosts :) . I'd get a little sickend from using them at fist, but otherwise, i'd use that dragonball edit-no questions about it.

Best answers
Whoa dude it's hillarious! I would call this DragonHeadZ or Gt or whatever.:yes:
Oh yeah when playin with other classes with these models it will be like...
Goku Class: Hey you guys find your heads while I find mine.

Best answers
Not bad. Maybe make them all glowy something. And please finish with Trunk's weapons...

Best answers
lol not bad , it looks like goku ripped vegetas head off lol:laff: :laff:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
make the models headless and voila perfect pack!! and when the dragonheads turn to stone well they be the regular stones u know the one with the regular dragonball or well it just be like a statue of a head?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahaha lol, that's jokes! Very original, I have to give props for those.

Best answers
Thats awesome u can actually see the dragonballs from far away now . i have trouble finding them -.-. i like goku holding his own head thats awesome

Best answers
LOL nice idea :devgrin: just add some blood and then it would look better

Best answers
I think they are fine as they are. But yes some blood here and there on the faces would be good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhahaah,.. thats what i like to see around there.. creativity but in a unique sense, thats really good, suits my taste of anti-dbz, nothing will feel better than throwing goku's head around the arena at people :p

Best answers
sweet gota use thim in game lol!!! make a corpse skin for the dragon si it looks like a pile of bodys lol

like a freaky pack!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey! good point! im gonna try and make the dragon into a huge pile of corpses :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom