DragonBall GT

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
THE ENDING WAS SOOOOOOO ANNOYING AND TERRIBLE AND BAD I WANNA RIP MAH HAIR OUT BREH.. im not even done with Z yet.. im on season 8 tho D: i odnt want it to end

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the ending to it. The way he flew back to Master Roshi's and sparred with Krillin and all. That is the only part of GT I actually liked.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The only thing good in GT was the ending. The way it closed everything out. However i still prefer the original dragon ball's open ending because toriyama can continue the story at any time without it feeling awkward

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only good thing about Dragonball GT is that I haven't seen it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i mean i hate the part when goku flew up and disappeared, shouting " Til we meet again guys!"

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT was a travesty, plain and simple. Akira basically created this amazing world that had it's own set of unique rules and they obeyed it. Then GT came and took the characters, but destroyed the world.

GT felt like it was an American cartoon, if you get my drift.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the Super 17 saga because it was the only thing that was sort of canon.

There was no way I was watching any of the other sagas after reading each synopsis.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bust ssj4 is sexy... thats all i ike... and Super 17

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Meh. Watched GT mostly because of boredom. I'm glad I watched it Though. Just finding it odd one problem raises after another right away

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, at least in DBZ they had a few episodes inbetween universe ending enemies.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dragon Ball GT was not to exist, Akira Toriyama even spoke.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it when I was 12, the ending was cool. The whole grand adventure seemed like a good idea but was so poorly executed it didn't work. You know a series has gone down hill when they introduce a robot pet.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many people, even if disliking GT, prefer its ending to Z's.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
and that movie's grandson goku ... very bad

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought Z's ending was good. It left room for a sequel, a real sequel.

and yeah, Grandson Goku was bad. They said PAN couldn't go SSJ because she was only 1/4th Saiyan, NOT because she was female. Yet Grandson Goku was Pan's grandson, so he was like...1/16th Saiyan or something and yet he can? And his reasons for going SSJ was damn pathetic.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wanted another story of the thunks of the future, as the majin buu appeared in the time that Goku was alive, might well appear in time of the thunks of the future, I always wondered that.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well fang, quite clearly there wouldn't be enough energy to revive him with JUST Trunks. So Trunks would either defeat Debura or die, with the help of Shin that Kabito guy, they could probably do it. Then Babidi is easy. Besides, they might have come and gone honestly, as there isn't enough energy on the Planet, so they got his ball and ran to other parts of the Galaxy.

Many circumstances.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked GT's ending because it meant I didn't have to suffer through that intolerable series anymore.

GT ruined my childhood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom