Dragonball gt final bout gotenks advise

Best answers
DONT ****ING TRY THIS CODE IT JUST WASTE OF ****ING TIME I BEAT THE GAME 9TIMES AND PRESSED SELECT AND ZILCH NADA SO DONT TRY ALSO DONT TRY THE GOGETA ONE EITHER CUZ 10000000BUCK ITS ALL BULL **** ;( :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/guides/rumors/video_games.shtml

Meri (of Temple O' Trunks) took advantage of people on 1 April 2002 with a screenshot showing Gotenks and Pilaf as playable characters on the character selection screen. You would think having Pilaf on there would give it away (never mind it being April Fools' Day), but unfortunately... people are NOW asking how to play as Pilaf when they ask how to play as Gotenks!
You got hoaxed! :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When i bought the game i believed that one too, but that was 98'.
But that Faked screenshot looks prtty good

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow,

There are people who still play that game? :p

anyways, the screenie is a little blurry, and pillaf looks less blurry, you can see its a hoax.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The funny thing is, there's no Gogeta hoax. Gotenks and Pilaf yes, Gogeta no. Where did you get that from?

God this is like the 'Tomb Raider Nude Lara Croft' cheat scam all over again. Complete the game 3623633 times to see pixelated flesh!!!11!!!!1!1one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to play it quite a bit, it has 6 Goku's; Kid Goku, SSJ Kid Goku, Goku, SSJ Goku, SSJ2 Goku, SSJ4 Goku.

Also, SSJ Future Trunks, GT Trunks, SSJ GT Trunks :O

Best answers
but thers a code for code for gogeta and the ozzaru bebi i hav oozaru babay he goes right wer that gotenks is at and gotenks is supposbly next to vegeta or next u normal goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By code do you mean ingame, or gameshark/action replay?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ingame. I think I have Oozaru too..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've fought and beaten Golden Oozaru Super Baby Vegeta as SSJ4 Goku but it didn't unlock him. How do you do it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the only game with Golden Oozaru Super Baby Vegeta o/

As for the codes, it unlocked everyone in post #4 except Pilaf, Gotenks and SSJ4 Goku, who was unlocked with the other code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom