DragonBall Earing

Best answers
yeah here is a Dragonball earing that i made because I'm so bored....
so i made this Earing that mt Dbz Char has on his earbut it is a black Dragonball....yeah black and it is black because it is my char. so here is the real Dragon ball one and my chars one.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its really nice.Great job putting the detail in ;).
By the way, how many polies?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to the utilities tab and choose polygon counter

Best answers
lol if we convinced them to make fusions that could be a protara earing that ud find :shocked: :shocked: :laff:

Best answers
hey i moved it over to MS3D and i am lowering the polys because it was 6852, but know it is 1500 and still looks good, tell me if i still need to slim it down, i am new to this
here it is

Best answers
Gilatar said:
e it was 6852, but know it is 1500
Tons o pollehs for an earing man, great job in slimming it down.

Best answers
lol thanks it wasn't easy...
but the thing is do need to slim it down more?
because i dont know if i will put it in the game but i mite use it in a Dbz movie i am Trying to make.... :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its for art wise, keep it high polys, if for game then should lower it to like maybe 200 max if you still want it to look good. And change polys to triangles, squares dont works in games

Best answers
Brilliant this is the first thing i havnt had to criticise :yes: :yes: :cool:

Best answers
that's cool man o_O i wish i could model :p i only have to learn maya and then i'll model too... but first learn quark and get rid of lagging in it -_-

Best answers
thanks Everyone for lookin at my model...but i think i am done modelin for a little bit..lol but thanks for the Crits and support...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil Goku said:
Brilliant this is the first thing i havnt had to criticise :yes: :yes: :cool:

ok not wanting to start flaming or spamming... but who are you?? you appeared here, brought up about 10 dead threads to do nothing but criticise, and yet you show no work of your own...

people here only tend to listen to people who are either known as modelers, or who are showing a start in becoming one..

on topic: the earings look cool man :) are they just coloured, or actually skinned?

my idea for skinning it would be to have a double sided plane floating inside the ball, skin it with a star and alphamap the edges off, then alphamap the outer sphere to be partially transparrent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom