Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
after a long time of putting it off , i decided to go back to ss

anywho , just by the news update , the webmaster got some scan

i dunno if this is real or not , but go have a look for yourself

http://img158.exs.cx/img158/461/dbaf1sg.png

i dunno what mag this is from , but it could possibly be fake or real , i dunno thou if we will see ssj5 and such (DAM YOU GT YOU JUST HAD TO GO RUIN IT , DIDN'T JOO ?)

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
i cant belive there are still ppl out there who think that af is real...
its a fanfic, and a very stupid one :p
and that pic is a fake for sure.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You could do that in photoshop easily.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's not even a fanfic, it was an April Fool's joke by two guys.

It's obviously a fake, if it was real, they'd have REAL photos, not some overused halfassed goku picture.

Yeesh, let it go.

Best answers
And anyway, wouldn't AF be a sequel to GT? From what that says, AF would be a sequel for DBZ... :rolleyes:

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think that is real, you are very, very stupid. AF has been around for years, and a month after it's creation it was unveiled by the creators to be a hoax.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
If you think that is real, you are very, very stupid. AF has been around for years, and a month after it's creation it was unveiled by the creators to be a hoax.
isn't that flaming ??

from what i know that came from some source that seemed real enough to ss

it seems real enough from a magazine , look at the other stuff in there to

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
do some research >_> you have no idea how long AF has been proven to be a hoax. else you wouldnt have made this thread to begin with

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
OMGosh , you don't think i know that , i'm just sayying is all that i found this

it may possibly be true or not true , but it's a brain teaser alrite

stop underestimating me damit

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Less of the flaming, please :S

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
the scan actually came from anime insider or some other anime magazine. i really doubt it's photoshopped. Akria from what we may know may just be thinknig it over , only time will tell if it will happen or not happen

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
purely the "drown in his own money" line makes me believe its not a credible source.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
the way Akira Toriyama said he hates drawing manga now, due to the fact he was forced to on a weekly basis for over 15 years, and most of all he dislikes dragonball hence the reason it got so stupid towards the end, leads me to believe that he'll never touch it again. Thats why GT was awful because he didnt want anything to do with it, "AF" if it ever existed would be even worse... if thats possible.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
RandyHobo said:
OMGosh , you don't think i know that , i'm just sayying is all that i found this
it may possibly be true or not true , but it's a brain teaser alrite
if you know that AF is fake, why do you keep saying that it may be true?

anyway instead of AF teasing me, it would rather annoy me, im kinda getting sick of everything that has to do with DBZ (not esf, just the official stuff) they keep trying to squize out everything of the fans that are left, lets say AF would become real...i mean....how many people would actually watch it, i wouldnt, since it is just becoming boring, dbz was good in the begin, but after the cell saga it became rather linear and boring, everything looked to much like eachother it was just fight, run, train, fight, run, train then db gt came, which totally screwed everything dbz stood for

the drawings were a bit better, but the story was just major crap, now what would happen to the story if AF was real? damn,...

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
acutally, there is a live action movie about Dragonball (not dbz) ... its so fugly XD

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but those were fan made just like db AF, so in a way, optimus is right :p

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I despise everyone and anyone who belives af is real (Not directed towards you Randy Hobo). They insist that there is a continuation or things "that might be cool" to add into the series. They make thigns like ssj10, pan going super saiyan, gokue getting dream raped, ect bull**** ect..

the screenshot IS fake, otherwise they woulda shown more of the magazine and not that exerpt. Whatever you think, don't get your hopes up, cuz AF is never going to become real. The closest thing to dragonball continuations would be flash movies.

Did Akira really state he hated manga and dragonball z? That's sad to hear.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dragon ball AF is ****ing idiotic anyways.

theres a stupid minor story line, and alot of fan art? why would you belive any of it is real?

its basic spriting, copy cut paste and recolor, that about sums all of the AF pics up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom