Best answers
no nutzy i never said it was u that said it....ice man changed his post :p he said that i shouldnt release it if i didnt edit it or sumthin.... anyway i dun care if u warn me/ban me, i jus came here to post this one thread andim out, later

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
element im telling you, its not a complete bfp rip, model wise it contains alot of esf rips, it has vegetas hands and legs, the head likeley is from teh bfp model, but not all of it is

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I agree with you 100% about the hands and legs nuttzy. I noticed it straight away since i played with the original BFP model quite a bit a while back.

I was just going on about the complete lack of acknowledgement to the BFP creators. Either way I like it and im gonna use it for a while.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you happen to notice its 3124 polys?, hehe,

Best answers
I dont think that ss5goku will work with 1.1 cuse i tryed it and it dont have all the updated animations

Best answers
For the 'anecdote'
The so called 'bfp bebi oozaru' was my creation.(My second model^^)

'Volsung's oozaru' (Vanityyyyyyy)

Best answers
uhhh i can't get the oozaru to work cause when i try it turns into ssj4 vegeta i am using the ssjvegetaT.mdl file for the model

what is the other 1 for?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
To get the model to work place both ssjvegeta.mdl and ssjvegetaT.mdl into your ssjvegeta dir.

Best answers
Ok, I am the creator of the Oozaru Bebi-Vegeta model. I was reading through this thread when I saw somebody say something about the head being ripped of the BFP model. That is completely incorrect! I spent hours making that head from scratch. No part of the model is ripped from the BFP one. The only parts that I did not make are the hands and legs which were made by the ESF team. For the people who can't get it to work, do what Element4q2 said. And I know the polycounts high but I'm done with this model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom