Best answers
I have succesfully found a working dragonball af ssj5 goku model someone has made. I have also found a golden oozaru of vegeta that is normal size (i think). Anyway i dun think i can release the model url due to some restrictions of this forums, and i have no idea who made these models for esf. Yes the ssj5 works on current esf but the oozaru i cant get it to work. There is a pic on the site where i got it though. So obvously it has to work but im toodumb to work it. I think i need some sort of permission by the moderators to release the url of the models. As soon as i do ill gladly post the url for the sites.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as you have permition and give proper credits you can release anything btw post a pic :D so we can have an eyecandy.

Best answers
ok jus so u know as soon as I post these pics...ur gonna want them REAL bad. I took screenys of the ssj5 ingame, and the gold oozaru thingy from the site brb ill upload

Best answers
obviously it was created by bebi_vegeta. u can get the oozaru there, but good luck trying to get it to work, if u do get it towork plz post a reply on this thread telling everyone how to cuz i know how much u guys want this :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dang a quad post, thats got to be a record, and im betting that that ssj5 goku is more of an edit of anything, with a new skin, it looks liek its got some of azn's, some of shijings candy cloud goku, (i cant say shijing made all of it though, i just dont know, )

and a lil bit of the esf vegeta in it

Best answers
first off af is a fan created...stuff...and it aint real...:( second i dunno nutzy but ur probably right so if anyone wants jus post!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i am right ;D , i looked at the skinmaps,

Best answers
do any of u actually know how to work the oozaru? id appreciate it if someone told meh :)

Best answers
wtf....

read the thread over...i never claimed it was mine, i said if anyone wanted it (reading around the forums many ppl look for this model) so i KINDLY offered to post. i dunno wut ur talkng about, me editing..? bah!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said you edited it, i said that that model was an edit, wether or not you did it wasnt the concern of my post

if it matters to anybody i fixed the oozaru model, i just had to recompile mine,

Bolteh2

B
anonimous, im gonna warn you not for doubleposting, not for trippleposting, BUT for quartetposting (or whatever -> 4 times :p)

have a ncie warning, dont do it again

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe the head is, but the legs and hands are from the esf vegeta, and it carries alot of other commonly ripped esf skins, its alot less of a bfp rip than you think

Best answers
...i have that ssj5 model...i dont know the name of the site, but it has ssj5, ultra ssj5, spawn, bojack trunks, brolly trunks(1st movie) and i think golden oozuru...just go to google and typen in esf ssj5 model, and the site is like some half-ass fan site...the web-site is tripod.lycos.com/malerof a something or another...i dont know how the rest of the site does...but yeah there ya go! hope it helps!

edit: almost forgot, it also has a ssj3 trunks and gt trunks!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmmm just tried the oozaru model now. Not too bad but definately a BFP rip. (no credit is even given in the readme.) Personally I think whoever did it should have stuck with the original BFP skin and not tried to recreate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom