Dragonball AE: Movie 2: The Return of Buu:

Best answers
Goku Can You Hear Me!” King Kai Screamed.

Goku fell backwards over the balcony at Bulma's House from nearly choking to death on a piece of chicken.

“Yes I can here you.” Goku said.

“The Universe might be on serious trouble, Babati is up to something in HFIL and you need to stop him.” King Kai said.

“What is the little weed up to King Kai.” Vegeta said angerly.

“Well Vegeta thats the thing no one has heard anything from HFIL and I cant even see whats going on there, Babati has put up some kind of mental barrier.” King Kai Explained.

“What! Are you kidding!” Goku and Vegeta said loudly at the same time.

“I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not boys but you are our only hope. Now go to HFIL and stop Babati from doing whatever evil he is conducting there.” King Kai said.

“Lord Babati, We have come up with a way to break free of this reechoed place.” Dr. Myuu said.

“Very good my mind slaves. What did you fouls come up with!?” Babati said.

“Well my lord we built a machine that will break that Demon Washing Machine and set use all free.” said Dr. Gero.

“Well then what are you idiots waiting for, start the stupid thing, and lets get out of this dump.” Babati yelled.

“Finally I have come up with a way to bring back Majin Buu and actually control him.” Babati thought while laughing.

“Lord Babati, please follow us to the machine.” Dr. Gero said.

“Very well, lets go.” Babati said.

Dr. Myuu, Gero and Babati flew off to a cliff where the ice machine has trapped Frieza and Cell. Dr. Myuu than said, “There it is, our ticket out of here.”

“Yes, Yes, now we can escape. Start the machine Dr. Gero.” Babati ordered.

Dr. Gero started the machine.

Meanwhile, The Z Fighters where flying to Penguin Village which was where King Kai said the new portal to HFIL was located when King Kai said to them, “Oh no! You guys are to late, somehow Babati has broken the Demon Washing Machine and nearly everyone you have ever faced has escaped.”

“WHAT!” Vegeta screamed, “Ok here is the plan, Gohan, Pan, and Krillin stay here and protect the world from any villains that appear here while Kakarot, Goten, Trunks and I go stop Babati. Any Questions?” “This is turning into Janamba all over again.” Vegeta thought.

“Yea one”, Krillin said, “What do you think Babati is up to this time?”

“My guess is as good as mine Krillin.” Pan said.

Uub flies up to Goku and says “What do you guys want me to do?” “The choose is yours to make Uub.”

“Goku, Dr. Gero and Dr. Myuu made a space ship and is heading to Namek.” King Kai said in a panic, “He must be after the Namekian Dragonballs.”

“Well then change of plans, like Vegeta said Gohan, Pan, and Krillin say here and protect this planet while the rest of use go to the planet Namek and stop Babati.” Goku said, “Uub why don't you come with us, we could use your help.”

“Ok, Goku I was going to stay here but if you guys are going to need my help than I will go with you.” Uub exclaimed.

“Well, then instead of sitting around here talking lets get going and stop Babati.” Vegeta said in a tone just above his normal calm speaking voice.

Gohan, Pan, and Krillin flew off in different directions searching for past enemies while the rest of the Z Fighters went back to Capsule Corp. to get a ship. Meanwhile, King Kai told Bulma to ready a ship for Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, and Uub.

When the Z Fighters arrived at Capsule Corp. Bulma explained how the new training equipment worked and told Vegeta that the Gravity Machine can be turned up to 1500 times Earth's natural gravity. When she said that Vegeta smiled at her and said “good we will have some decent training before we arrive.” Then Goku said “Well lets” but then 18 showed up holding a bag of Senzu Beans and interrupted Goku by saying "Korin wanted me to give you these." Goku said “Thank You now go help your husband” and 18 responded by saying, “I will, goodbye Goku.” Goku said his goodbye to 18 then said to the rest of the Z Fighters “ Lets go to Namek.” With that the Z Fighter that where going to Namek walked into the space craft and lifted off heading toward the planet Namek.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a note to you.

Thats Babidi and not Babati.

From the words Bibidi, Babidi and Buu ^^

Best answers
i know i had a problem there correction it is babadi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom