Dragonaball Z Bid For Power

Best answers
Which Mod is better DBZ Bid For Power or is it ESF DBZ MOD because i heard the DBZ Bid for power is better so now im asking you guys your oppion what do u think.....

Best answers
I think you are going to get a biased answer here on these forums, as this is the ESF main board :rolleyes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, asking that kind of question here is kinda ridiculous. You really shouldn't ask those kinds of questions... it'll just cause flaming and spamming.

Both mods have good points to them, but ESF is a work constantly in progress, whereas BFP is long dead. When ESF 1.1 comes out it'll be no contest.

Best answers
bid for power died because of legal issues with DBZ so how can u compare it BFO isnt even Dbz based anymore.

it looked promising but it lost its community and hype after it lost the dbz aspects.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention the gameplay is dull as heck

Best answers
thats a tough call but considering its not out yet...well i cant be the judge of that

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ ProtoriuS
Is it a DBZ od than?
Look ad the site man DUUUH its a Dragon Ball Z MOD for Q3 cant you see that?

Best answers
its a stand alone game not a mod to a game, they r usin the quake 2 engine but heavily upgraded for graphics and what not

Best answers
Anyways, just checked out the site, and the movie called burning (very short though) and it looks awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gameinformer313
Which Mod is better DBZ Bid For Power or is it ESF DBZ MOD because i heard the DBZ Bid for power is better so now im asking you guys your oppion what do u think.....
There is no question i used to play BFP before i played ESF and ESF is byfar a better game.

Better online gaming
Better CHars
Better Attacheks
Better animations
Batter graphics

Final Answer ESF the BEST BFP SECOND rate

Best answers
SoS animation is awsome, but its the gameplay which makes a game good take ff7 for example :laff:

Best answers
don't ****ing compare mods of 2 different engine when one engine (hl engine esf uses) it old and outdated (but still owns :laff:) and BFP has the quake 3 arena engine which is a lot newer therefore better, so graphics and sound will be better even tho I think ESF has gameplay rating of 10. ESF can never have graphics like BFP but it can be better in gameplay. I'm sure if BFP didnt **** up and change the thing to non DBZ and they still worked on it, it would be the best dbz game.

and dont compare esf to sos, sos is a stand alone game on a more advanced engine. and how are you commenting on SOS's gameplay and animation when ITS NOT OUT!?

also, isnt SOS 1 player? I thought its an RPG for 1 person not online battles like esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they didnt f*** up with the chars Funimation told them not to use the dbz chars they did not want the BFP team to use them, so to avoid a law suit they changed the chars.

Best answers
They ****ed up because they tried to sell the game without getting permission

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom