• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Pretty self explanitory...

RAWRRGH

Quick 1 hour piece.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy **** man i love it....i especially like how you made the fire curl around the character's shield, awesome work man.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
holy **** man i love it....i especially like how you made the fire curl around the character's shield, awesome work man.
I second that =] awesome stuff, i'd move the character down a little on the right or move the dragons foot up a little, seems like they arent on the same perspective if you get me :x, anyway, i love it, i think you cud add a lot more to this, its awesome

Best answers
Ah yes it does kinda look like that now, the fire covers up the little hill that he's on. And you're right, i could tighten it up a lot but to be honest i'm too lazy =P

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=P hehe, it does look like he's on a hill, and if ur not gonna work into it anymore, it looks good because of colours you used ^_^

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shiny

Either way this is a nice piece! If it goes no further than this, you could call it concept art for the game you're going to make someday... right? :D

EDIT: Heyyy, that's a nifty little sword you've got there! Paul Chen Practical Fantasy, right? What do you use it for, a wallhanger?

Best answers
Yeah i wish :rofflecopters:

So you know your swords greentaco? You are right on the mark with the identification, and naturally what with it being a practical katana i put it to practical use :laff: :laff:. I cut with it at least once a week, if not more. It also helps me keep remembering to check for rust, and keep it well maintained.

(and yeah its a damn fine wallhanger too :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom