Dragon balls, Sensu beans while using steam.

Best answers
Ok I'm not sure if this is a problem with the mod or something else so here I go. First is how do I get a sensu bean? Second is why when I make a server and I choose the game mod to be with dragon balls I can't find any dragon balls? And there is somekind of attack for every character I think It's sensubean Yet I have no clue how do use it. If someone could help me I whould be very greatful.

Best answers
the sensubeans are hidden in everymap (almost, I think)
you must collect them menually to increase ur SnBs(sensubeans) amount
max is 5 per player
you can pic up the beans themselves or a sack with lots of them
goto misc section and dl mr. satan sunsufix to make them more visible
as for the dragon balls, not all maps support Capture The Dragon Balls mod
so thats why you cant find them cause you are playing on maps that just dont have dbs
try: esf_mtside - I love that map
its dark, and it has both sensu beans and dragonballs

good luck }P-) }b-)

Best answers
For some reason I do not think I have that map. Do you know how am I able to install maps in steam?

Best answers
... you first have to download the map from a server.. and then place it in Steam/SteamApps/"ur mail"/half-life/esf/maps or Steam/SteamApps/"ur mail"/counter-strike/esf/maps.. and if you join a server with a map you dont have.. it will be installed in steam.

Best answers
some maps of esf1.1 are removed from the esf 1.2 installation
if you do not have a map, try installing esf1.1, save all the maps somewhere safe
and then uninstall esf1.1 (unless u'd like to play it! some say its a lil better then 1.2 and I tend to agree with them)
then put all those maps in the 1.2 folder as mentioned in the post above

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom