Dragon Balls (First Model)

Best answers

This is one of my first models... check it out! :p

Check our site while your sitting there!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow....thoses are awsome dude.much better than the default dragonballs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, you made spheres :S
Put more effort, all you did was make some spheres in what looks like bryce, and add some crappy texture.
2/10 I guess.
Show a non rendered version and lets REALLY see what it looks like, cause right now, the render is what makes it look even somwhat good.

Best answers
8/10 i think... texture not so good... and that star should be in center of ball you know... but it is imposible i think...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree cj.. and Vegeta14.. there is no center to a ball =_=. or at least i dont think there is.

Best answers
WHAT???

what are u talking about jack those look awesome i thinks he was trying to make spheres and yes there is no centerin a ball..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spheres are just standard forms -_- even i can make those, u just made spme peheres put a lil skin on it and then u render it, the only thing what makes it a bit cool is the render, since u see reflection in the balls, but when u would see those models in a game like esf u probly wont see that so i agree to CJ

2/10 and put some more effort in it

Bolteh2

B
creating spheres with a star on it isnt that awesome you know.. if you ppl would see the unrendered balls, they would say its bad -_-

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Show them ingame (if that is what your intent is to do with them) if you want propper comment.

Bolteh2

B
those are 10k poly models, if you get athat ingame it would make hl run at -20 fps

Best answers
You guys make me sick! Of course he just made spheres. He's trying to make dragonBALLS, duh. When trying that what more could you do then make balls and give em a texture???
Please try to think in terms of what he was trying to achieve and not whether it's very hard to do or not.

Bolteh2

B
indeed, its plain skin with a start on it and render in bryce with reflections and transparancy etc, nothing much to it.. and if he was trying to recreate art -> artwork forum, this forum is only for game stuff

Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
You guys make me sick! Of course he just made spheres. He's trying to make dragonBALLS, duh. When trying that what more could you do then make balls and give em a texture???
Please try to think in terms of what he was trying to achieve and not whether it's very hard to do or not.
My question is, why was he trying to achieve it? CTDB doesn't even work all that well, I don't see why he'd want to make a new set of Dragon Balls.

Best answers
Bolteh said:
indeed, its plain skin with a start on it and render in bryce with reflections and transparancy etc, nothing much to it.. and if he was trying to recreate art -> artwork forum, this forum is only for game stuff
I thought you could post any 3d modeling or skin work in here?

Anyway, I think its a cool effect for the db's even if it isnt for the game

Bolteh2

B
well, if you want to render sumthing beautiful -> artwork is the place to be, this is a skinning/modelling/animating forum, that is 99% of the times related to games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
those are 10k poly models, if you get athat ingame it would make hl run at -20 fps
I don't think so Zeldalink........ :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom