DRAGON BALLS DONT APPEAR -HELP--IMPORTANT-

Best answers
MY DRAGON BALLS WON'T APPEAR ON MAP AND RADAR !!!
I checked settings and it's set on CTDB so i dont know
I Downloaded 1.2.3 full and i tried 1.2.2 full + patch to 1.2.3
but it doesn't work ..
what seems to be the problem ???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure to choose an map where support dragonballs.
I think esf_riverside has dragonballs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JUST SO YOU KNOW IT'S EASIER IF YOU MOVE YOUR PINKY OVER 3/4'S OF AN INCH AND TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR SCREAMING!!!!!!!!

And for refrence, just plain old clicking on "CTDB (experimental)" won't do you any good. For 1. very few default esf maps have dragon ball spawn points on it. 2. it's experimental. 3. you need to do the cvar as well in order for you to actually get dragonballs to show up. Happy Hunting.

Best answers
Dude !!!
Like , where is your DB?
i already checked esf_riverside
i know where and how to find the dragonballs
they are just not there!!!
they just decided to take up their lags and go , YOU GUYS ARE NOT REALLY HELPING!!! ( By the way , i am not screaming , i am marking a notice infront of you , so now "PLEASE I NEED THIS DRAGON BALLS " will not be taken as a scream , maybe more like a , CALL FOR HELP , you see that one ? the last capsed lock sentence [call for help] was a notice , i explained , that's it , not screaming and not doing anything except bull****ing you with my thoughts and asking for you to give me my dragonballs back , they worked just fine at 1.1 :[ ) :idea:

Retired
Best answers
You don't need to use all caps to make us ready your post seeing how we'd have to be in your thread to read it in the first place. Secondly CTDB is experimental and buggy, so even if you do everything right they still might not appear.

Best answers
even if you manage to get it to work you still cant collect them all. one of the 7 dragonballs show up underground, so you cant get to it. ( atleast its like that in 1.2.1)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CTDB is experiemental so sometimes it doesn't work. The only map that works with Dragonballs is Riverside. Just keep trying and reconnecting to the map and sooner or later the Dragonballs will show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom