Dragon balls and power level

Best answers
Okay, how do I make a wish after I have collected all 7 dragon balls? I've gathered them all and they just started to glow and stuff but nothing else happens, is there something what I do wrong or..?

And is there any way/console command etc. to increase your power level when you're playing on LAN or with the bots?

Best answers
Hello there.

After you've collected the 7 dragon balls and placed them near one another, they will glow yellow, as you have seen.

What you have to do now is stand near them and press B (default wish key). This will bring up the wish window with the 3 usual choices. Immortality, Strength, and Friendship. Just do strength. I don't really care what anyone else says... strength is the best.

A note about the strength wish. If you use strength, MAKE SURE you are not in SSJ or whatever its equivalent for the other characters is. What I mean is, make sure you in the mode you start off at: descended. This is because, if you are in SSJ form and you use strength (which adds 1,000,000 to you PL) you will not gain as much as you would if you are descended because SSJ is your base powerlevel times 1.3 (or some value near that). It's fine if you don't understand it... just take my word for it.

A side note: for all of you who can't seem to get the Capture the Dragon ball mode working on some of the maps, download s2k_greattournament.bsp. It's a very nice map and when I played it, all of the dragon ball locations worked. I was able to make many wishes, ending up with a SSJ PL of 13 mil in a short time. THIS MEANS, to answer your other question, that you can use the dragon balls to raise your PL indefinitely as long as you have a map that doesn't mess up the CTDB mode since the computer bots don't mess with the dragon balls. There is no console command to raise your PL, just use the dragon balls and keep wishing for strength, but remember to be in your base form when you make the actual wish.

Have fun.

Best answers
theres plenty of DragonBalls on the map. did you DL the 1.2 full for ESF? and then use the 1.2.1 patch? after you do that it should come up. That or you didn't do the option of CTDB instead of team or free.

Best answers
Ok, now I have a new problem with this Dragon Ball collectin thing. After I had collected all 7 dragon balls and made a wish, they spread over the map, like in the series. But in some case one of the dragon balls is missing. I can't find it frome the map. The radar shows that it is just on my location but I can't find it. Is this a bug and can it be fixed?

Best answers
I think you click b to samin the dragon for the dragonballz but it mite be like that because i change my keys. :]

Best answers
Sorry to bust your move m8 but how do u get your Rader and where the hell u find these dragonballs... ;)

Best answers
Gazer said:
Ok, now I have a new problem with this Dragon Ball collectin thing. After I had collected all 7 dragon balls and made a wish, they spread over the map, like in the series. But in some case one of the dragon balls is missing. I can't find it frome the map. The radar shows that it is just on my location but I can't find it. Is this a bug and can it be fixed?
In some maps its a glitch and you can't get it. Others it works just fine in. You'll just have to find out which map all seven still work. The map that Vaelaar sujested works great.

Smok3 said:
Sorry to bust your move m8 but how do u get your Rader and where the hell u find these dragonballs...
press f9 once. the radar should pop up. You will be able to see the dragon balls in a yellow orange way. Enemys will be red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom