Dragon Ball Z - Zenkai Battle Royale

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, that's a long a** name there. :D

Zenkai Battle Royale is a 2011 arcade fighting game based on Dragon Ball.

No much people know about this game, but I wanted to talk about a cool update there's been. It's related to battle of gods. I remember that the past year they made an update where the Saiyans could become Super Saiyans, (Goku, Teen Gohan, Trunks & Vegeta) but now they added a really cool thing, as an unlockable character, Bills. It's not the only cool thing, they added Super Saiyan God Goku, yes, the Super Saiyan God.

Here are some screens shown:

Captura.jpg

Super-Saiyan-God-Zenkai.jpg

I personally love this new feature, I just would love if they released this game on PC, XBOX360/720 and PS3/4.

What do you think of the new feature or the game?

Best answers
I heard about this game in 2011 I thought it looked good, ESF: Final will be better for sure, but as far as I've read the game is only exclusive in Japan with no known future release for PS3, PC, and whatever else. I don't think we'll see it in the US. The game DBZ: Legends never had an official release in the US and still doesn't - I had to download a PSX emulator and then the DBZ: Legends rom to play it lol.

I will say that the character models look amazing and has seemingly user friendly mechanics to it.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
DBZ: Legends brings back great memories. The speed and intensity the fighting consisted of still, to this day, is the only experience playing a (published) video game that emulated the Dragonball power.

I hope this game gets ported with the new generation in technology coming around. Hopefully, we'll see it on PS4 and Xbox 720121829312856.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom