Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Fighting

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Another new Dragon Ball game for the PSP has been announced, alongside the new Raging Blast game. It involves 4 player co-op.

Just days after it was announced for Japan, Namco Bandai Games America confirmed Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 for the West with a bunch of screenshots. You can’t see this in the pictures, but Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 has a new power level. The Raging Soul system allows characters to reach a special state further increasing their combat abilities over nine thousand. Raging Blast 2 has over 90 characters, 20 of which are new for Raging Blast.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This should have been made for the PS2, along time ago...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now this is something different, and surprisingly, it looks interesting. I really love the style of the models, too. I may just get this game!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
WHY THE PSP, WHY!!!

WHATS WRONG WITH ps2/ps3/PC online play????

**** XBOX, each one of us needs to make an effort and make Microsoft collapse

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ps2 is long dead, no luck with it anymore, unless you like some lame movie games or **** thats like on all platforms

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PSP. Perfect. Could have been PS3 and 360... but PSP works for me...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't work for me for sure :(
I really would've liked it to be for the PC... :( ...online :'(
How many DBZ PC games have you seen?

It seems interesting, the whole tag team idea and art style. I doubt I'll get this though, I'm with Nintendo.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have DBZ BT3 for pc, i can play, but it's slow, it requests 3.0 GHz dual procesor, up to 2 GB RAM and nVidia GeForce 9600 / 1024 MB Graphic :(

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have DBZ BT3 for pc, i can play, but it's slow, it requests 3.0 GH dual procesor, up to 2 GB RAM and nVidia GeForce 9600 / 1024 MB Graphic :(
That's emulation and piracy, it was never released officially or legally for the PC. Mugen's a funny one, it's not really an official DBZ game though, maintaining the DBZ PC game count as 0 ^^. ESF's a mod before anyone says anything.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
WHY THE PSP, WHY!!!

WHATS WRONG WITH ps2/ps3/PC online play????

**** XBOX, each one of us needs to make an effort and make Microsoft collapse
If you're lucky, this game will hit the PS3 Online Store for you to play it on the big screen through your PS3. Anyway, looks far more interesting than the other Tenkaichi games. Won't be getting it, though.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean its for PS2, but it can be played with PCSX2 "Play Station 2 Emulator" :D
Whilst the emulator is perfectly legal, the rom image still counts as piracy. Especially as you mentioning it was a response to me asking about PC DBZ games.

The cast size sounds impressive but I'm curious about how many clones there are and how balance is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whilst the emulator is perfectly legal, the rom image still counts as piracy. Especially as you mentioning it was a response to me asking about PC DBZ games.

The cast size sounds impressive but I'm curious about how many clones there are and how balance is.

Though the way I do it is different. I play my PS2 DVDs on my PC through the emulator. :D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
But you are not using a hardware that costs money - the console!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, if you own the system and the game, I see no issue with emulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom