Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Sequel?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this posted at Myfavoritegames:

Several online retailers have started listing a new DBZ video game set for a release of March 20th 2007. The game is titled "Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road" and (judging by the name) seems to be somekind of sequel to the original Shin Budokai game. This is quite surprising, but definitely something fans can look forward to. Nothing else is known except it will be for the PSP, and will indeed be developed by Dimps. the current list price is at $39.99USD. Also it's probably worth mentioning that the first website to start listing the game was Gamestop.com (just like with the original Shin Budokai a year ago).
Source: http://www.myfavoritegames.com

There doesn't seem to be any official information yet, or confirmation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care much at all, considering that it's for the PSP, and I won't be buying a unit anytime soon.

Best answers
i never really was a fan of the budokai series, but shin budokai looked pretty fun, too bad the character roster wasnt big enough, so i didnt bought it.
hopefully it will change in a upcoming sequel.

Best answers
Nice. PSP gets better and better as I have it, especially since Christmas, when Sony's official PS1 emulator was cracked, allowing any PS1 game to be played on the PSP at full speed ;D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. PSP gets better and better as I have it, especially since Christmas, when Sony's official PS1 emulator was cracked, allowing any PS1 game to be played on the PSP at full speed ;D.
Wow, that's pretty sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pancakes. :)

Best answers
Thank god for that, the Idea of paying for games that I already own on ps1 again, just so I could play them on my psp made my wallet hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom