Dragon Ball Z: Revival of "F" (2015 Movie)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You saying that makes it seem like Tori was never coo-coo when it came to his ideas and character designs. Please.

There is absolutely nothing new here. The only reason this may be a concern for people is probably because this is Freeza and not some other character. But I said it before, bringing back an old villain for a movie, when he was on the right path with Beerus, kind of a mistake for me.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movies written by Toei are better than movies written by Toriyama, because they're their own thing and don't try to fit into the continuity. I can watch them without having to wrap my head around the fact that they don't follow the logic and facts established in the series.

Regarding Freeza's design, we've seen how "original" Toriyama was with SSG for BOG. Seems like he either doesn't try or has no inspiration for new forms. He may be able to do fine with new character designs (Beerus, Whis), but not new forms for existing characters.

Anyway, whatever. It's not like I expected anything good from a BOG sequel, Freeza's new form being no exception.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Totally uninspiring! I was actually getting hyped up when I read the first chapter of the prequel story for the movie, "Revival of F".. it actually made sense. However, this form was a big let down, doesn't he have editors? Or other people to put him on the right track? Coolers final form made more sense than this...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Totally uninspiring! I was actually getting hyped up when I read the first chapter of the prequel story for the movie, "Revival of F".. it actually made sense. However, this form was a big let down, doesn't he have editors? Or other people to put him on the right track? Coolers final form made more sense than this...
It could be the same thing George Lucas had while he made the Star Wars Prequels. Once someone reaches a certain fame and obtains a certain amount of power when they make a project, they pretty much become auteurs, and no amount of editors would be able to sway that someone away from what they are doing, because if they would dare, they would be fired.

It could be the editors themselves. It could be studios. Who the hell knows.

But on the other hand, at this point with so many characters, and so many forms for each, with powerlevels, transformations, etc., etc., who the hell could even call what would be a right decision at this point any more.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DB manga is so awesome because during its production Toriyama always had an editor constantly telling him that his ideas suck. That's not the case with other DB-related material that comes from him.

Best answers
This Frieza's 5th transformation looks more like Cooler's 4th form. Maybe there will be even 6th Frieza's transformation?

Discord Member
Best answers
im holding out hope there is secretly another transformation .... that can't just be it??? keep in mind, we dont even see Vegeta and Goku transform in the trailer ... obviously the fight hasn't gotten to its peak of strength.

Im hoping there is more they arent telling us ...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop expecting shit from Toriyama. He doesn't care.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Oh God, it would make sense for him to attain the final 6th form like Cooler's one, but this? **** this.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all we know this is how he will show up and then transform from there

Edit: After watching again I see that he shows up as his original form and goes through to that one. Dumb

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im holding out hope there is secretly another transformation .... that can't just be it??? keep in mind, we dont even see Vegeta and Goku transform in the trailer ... obviously the fight hasn't gotten to its peak of strength.

Im hoping there is more they arent telling us ...
If you actually watch movies that came after they finished DBZ you'll see that for some reason they made all characters first get beat up and then transform into something that can actually kill enemy. Just plain stupid.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Seeing some screens I believe that this Frieza transformation is his "God" transformation, since the glow and aura are quite similar. That would make sense if our Saiyans turn into SSG for this movie.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Seeing some screens I believe that this Frieza transformation is his "God" transformation, since the glow and aura are quite similar. That would make sense if our Saiyans turn into SSG for this movie.
Would it though? Remember the ridiculous process it took for Goku to become SSG? :p. I doubt Freeza would be willing to wait that long.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would it though? Remember the ridiculous process it took for Goku to become SSG? :p. I doubt Freeza would be willing to wait that long.
According to the information we have, Freeza trained for 4 months...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
gogeta ssj god xD the new gen dbz (even the arcade db heroes where broly went ssj4) its all going direction dbaf lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
According to the information we have, Freeza trained for 4 months...
Maybe the Freeza race doesn't need, what was it, 6 more people to unite and hold hands in order for that to happen...?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of a gaint pink and white that thing chi chi keeps in her draw he is a gaint gold thing that chi chi keeps in her draw

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT suddenly doesn't look so bad.
AF fanboys should be satisfied.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Im sure some 12 year old devianart user is happy that his mspaint recolor of goku is finally going to make it to the big screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom