Dragon Ball Z: Revival of "F" (2015 Movie)

Best answers
Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well, if Cooler is not to be disregarded as canon, then Freeza has 2 more transformations to go hasn't he? Either 1 or 2, I can't remember perfectly but think Freeza got to trasnformation 5 while Cooler was at 6 and then transformed into 7 or something like that.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if Cooler is not to be disregarded as canon, then Freeza has 2 more transformations to go hasn't he? Either 1 or 2, I can't remember perfectly but think Freeza got to trasnformation 5 while Cooler was at 6 and then transformed into 7 or something like that.
Coola was initially in his 4th form ("3rd transformation") and then transformed into 5th. Basically he has one more transformation than Freeza.

Regarding ROF, there's a theory that Freeza is becoming a God of Destruction and Vegeta is becoming a Super Saiyan God.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
woww Frieza is revived in 2015, I'm thinking if he is revived in the mechanization. xD

Last edited:
Best answers
Coola was initially in his 4th form ("3rd transformation") and then transformed into 5th. Basically he has one more transformation than Freeza.

Regarding ROF, there's a theory that Freeza is becoming a God of Destruction and Vegeta is becoming a Super Saiyan God.
Oh, if he does become a god, the he might be a threat... and if Vegeta goes ssj god, then be ready for a new transformation guys.

And, the new scouter, hmm....
I think I know what that is all about. Here is my theory:
The Z warriors couldn't detect the gods power levels, and the same goes for the ordinary scouter, BUT, the new scouter will be able to detect the power levels of the gods.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i hope the majority of this movie has tense situations...moderate action and drama..not a goofy comedy like BoG..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Frieza's classic voice, now there are some memories. That little chuckle of his still gives me the creeps! I'm pretty sure frieza is going to be much stronger than before this go around.

Also Cooler said he was the only one to reach that fifth form, so odds are frieza won't be transforming again; but... you never know. Cooler is still way Cooler than his brother.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically Cooler is not canon. So i wouldnt count on it even being considered.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama probably doesn't even know what Coola is. He did make his 4th and 5th form designs, but that was many years ago.

Best answers
Well, the plot says Frieza's soldiers use the Dragonballs to revive him, so maybe they use the second wish to power him up or something. But yeah, Frieza lost to one SSJ now he's up against 5. Hope he's been training in the underworld.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New Freeza form revealed...

[video=youtube;u0bArxJtSnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0bArxJtSnM[/video]

Best answers
so frieza trains and obtains an "SSJ"-like transformation i guess - i'll watch it. i read the chapter 1 revival of f and thought it was interesting, i won't give anything away but the toriyama reasoning definitely resonates from what i read lol

Discord Member
Best answers
So, this is a joke, right? Some fan has gone through the painstaking effort of recolouring every single frame of that trailer for the sake of messing with people? That's it, yea? Because I cannot foresee a universe where in Frieza's final form is nothing more than a palette change.

Last edited:
2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Frieza is so shiny I would sell him to a cash 4 gold store and be rich for eternity.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all legit. Just two words: today's Toriyama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom