Dragon Ball Z mp3's from the show.

New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
27
Best answers
0
Im looking for DBZ mp3's right from the show, like the title screen music in ESF, the installation for EVM, the title screen for EVM, etc. if anyone knows where to get them, id be greatful.
 
New Member
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
1,094
Best answers
0
Well, I dunno about giving them to you, but you can listen to them for free at southernmusicdigital.com/dragonball .

If you're a techy like me, you might be able to find some way of...recording them...*wink wink*
 
New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
27
Best answers
0
well, yeah, bu most of those are like 11 muinutes lol :-( i guess id better get to work then
 
New Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
27
Best answers
0
aw **** it its too much trouble. is there a way to rip mp3's from a ps1 cd ill just get them from final bout.
 
New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
5
Best answers
0
I would love for someone to send the bg music that played when gotenks went ss3 in front of picollo! mp3 only!
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
If you have Final Bout (or any PS/2 DBZ game) the program you need is CubeMedia to extract sound files. Asking for the DBZ mp3's is illegal and is not permitted on these forums. Finally, the ESF and EVM music can be found in their respective folders (half-life/esf/mp3).
 

Ko4

New Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
1
Best answers
0
J-Dude Well, I dunno about giving them to you, but you can listen to them for free at southernmusicdigital.com/dragonball .

If you're a techy like me, you might be able to find some way of...recording them...*wink wink*


But if we were all techys like you we would read the aup and realize recording them would be against it ;o -
 
New Member
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
1,094
Best answers
0
Um...its nobody's business at ESF forums that somebody records them. The ESF AUP is meant for activities IN the ESF forums, not outside. And besides, did I say anything about warez? No, never mentioned them.

And isn't this topic dead dude? Don't revive dead topics.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
1,392
Best answers
0
In all those soundtracks, Faulconer still never put Frieza's theme song in...

And no. Frieza's Base and Frieza's Revival are not his themes.
 
New Member
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
1,094
Best answers
0
Oh? What did Frieza's theme music sound like? I never remembered him having a personal theme...I remember a sad theme that focused around Gohan in the Namek Saga when he was feeling helpless that was never in the sountracks (though was slightly in the background of Best of DBZ Vol. VI's Piccolo Fights Frieza).

I also wish Bruce had included the long version of "Goku Recovers" the one you first hear in the episode "Pathos of Frieza", while Bulma is trying to raise morale by using a leaf-burning fortune-telling trick. You also hear it in the tournament scene right when Goku flies off with Uub in the last episode (before they are out of the stadium, just before "Intro to Finale" and "DBZ Finale" starts to play).
 

MC

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
3,989
Best answers
0
E-mail Bruce Faulconer about it, that's why he released "The Best of Dragon Ball Z 6", that was mainly due to a number of requests he received about missing songs.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
He also never released Hercule's theme without the lead guitar (his actual theme), or the orchestral version of Gohan Angers which was used when he went SSJ2 for the first time.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
1,392
Best answers
0
J-Dude said:
Oh? What did Frieza's theme music sound like? I never remembered him having a personal theme...I remember a sad theme that focused around Gohan in the Namek Saga when he was feeling helpless that was never in the sountracks (though was slightly in the background of Best of DBZ Vol. VI's Piccolo Fights Frieza).

I also wish Bruce had included the long version of "Goku Recovers" the one you first hear in the episode "Pathos of Frieza", while Bulma is trying to raise morale by using a leaf-burning fortune-telling trick. You also hear it in the tournament scene right when Goku flies off with Uub in the last episode (before they are out of the stadium, just before "Intro to Finale" and "DBZ Finale" starts to play).
A good point to hear it is before Goku uses Spirit Bomb. Frieza is kicking Goku around, who's pretty much limp as a rag doll. The music is really slow and evil.
 
New Member
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
1,094
Best answers
0
Well, I took a look back at Gohan's first SS2 transformation, and I was able to recreate it exactly.

Check this out.

http://media.putfile.com/Gohan-SS2-recreate-17

The first sequence is in a track called "Gohan and Chichi Argue". The second techno/synth part is the "Hyperbolic Time Chamber" theme and the last part of course is the closing music. Unless you're refferring to something else.


EDIT: Before Goku "launches" the Spirit Bomb, or before he starts to "charge" the Spirit Bomb?

EDIT: Oh, never mind, I know which theme you're talking about. Strange, how come I never realized that one was missing? Hmm...Yeah, that theme was even in the game Legacy of Goku II, and yet Bruce didn't get many/any requests for that one?
 
2D/3D Artist
Proud owner of HL
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
2,999
Best answers
0
Im looking for one track for so long.
The music when Goten transformed for the first time infront of Gohan.

Cant find it anywhere, it's not in any of the CD's, not 1,2,3,4,5,6...x_x

I do have the music when Trunks (from the future) transformed for the first time infront of frieza, that one is cool.
 
New Member
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
1,094
Best answers
0
Super Veggeto said:
Im looking for one track for so long.
The music when Goten transformed for the first time infront of Gohan.

Cant find it anywhere, it's not in any of the CD's, not 1,2,3,4,5,6...x_x

Are you talking about the music just before he transformed? Because yes, that one isn't included. The one where he transforms is part of "Yakon Blows" at the beginning.

You know, there are so many missing, I think Bruce COULD make one last Best of DBZ album. It would be fitting too. Seven Best of DBZ's, seven Dragonballs. Seriously, we should compile a list and send an email to [email protected]. We can set it up here! I also know there's a good one from "Final Atonement" when Majin Buu is walking back to Majin Vegeta and Piccolo after recovering from Goten and Trunks' attack. Its got his music-box bell theme, but its also got a creepy overtone.

Remember we have to list them including the episode we heard it from, the length, and time we heard it (as in episode number "277" "Bla bla bla bla" Length: 1:23 Time: From 10:42-11:59 (minutes seconds).)

Oh, and you also describe the circumstance. Anyone who wants in, put forth your requests so we can create a list, and then when its complete, we'll copy that list and individually send emails to Bruce Faulconer himself. I have a feeling a barrage of similar requests will get his attention. If he writes back asking if the senders are all the same person, we tell him the truth, that we are a number of loyal fans of DBZ and of his music, and that we collaborated and formed a list of soundtracks we thought shouldn't be missed. You might also mention the "Seven Best of DBZ Albums; Seven Dragonballs" connection, just to whet his sense f creativity. Hopefully he will be intrigued, a litle flattered, and his mind will be opened to the idea of one last encore.

Sound good?
 

MC

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
3,989
Best answers
0
J-Dude said:
Are you talking about the music just before he transformed? Because yes, that one isn't included. The one where he transforms is part of "Yakon Blows" at the beginning.

You know, there are so many missing, I think Bruce COULD make one last Best of DBZ album. It would be fitting too. Seven Best of DBZ's, seven Dragonballs. Seriously, we should compile a list and send an email to [email protected]. We can set it up here! I also know there's a good one from "Final Atonement" when Majin Buu is walking back to Majin Vegeta and Piccolo after recovering from Goten and Trunks' attack. Its got his music-box bell theme, but its also got a creepy overtone.

Remember we have to list them including the episode we heard it from, the length, and time we heard it (as in episode number "277" "Bla bla bla bla" Length: 1:23 Time: From 10:42-11:59 (minutes seconds).)

Oh, and you also describe the circumstance. Anyone who wants in, put forth your requests so we can create a list, and then when its complete, we'll copy that list and individually send emails to Bruce Faulconer himself. I have a feeling a barrage of similar requests will get his attention. If he writes back asking if the senders are all the same person, we tell him the truth, that we are a number of loyal fans of DBZ and of his music, and that we collaborated and formed a list of soundtracks we thought shouldn't be missed. You might also mention the "Seven Best of DBZ Albums; Seven Dragonballs" connection, just to whet his sense f creativity. Hopefully he will be intrigued, a litle flattered, and his mind will be opened to the idea of one last encore.

Sound good?
Don't forget that the Android Compedium has a large collection of tracks that were in the show though most of them are really short.
 
New Member
Proud owner of HL
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
1,094
Best answers
0
Oh I know. I've sifted through the Android Compendium meticulously. I would have preferred that Bruce had split those into several tracks that lead into each other like he did for Vol. 1 than the 1 track wonder. Yeah, some parts are in that one like the flying theme, and that slow ominous drumbeat theme used in tense situations.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top