Dragon Ball Z Movie 2013

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Many rumors that we will see in this movie SSJ3 Goku, SSJ3 Vegeta(!), SSJ3 Gogeta(!) and SSJ3 Gotenks.
it should be obvious that goku going to fuse again with vegeta the anubis guy is to strong he hold ssj3 goku with a finger and the other who looks like a kaioshin is probably stronger since she got the anubis alive

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be obvious that goku going to fuse again with vegeta
I'm pretty sure Goku and Vegeta won't fuse. You calling God of Destruction "anubis" and saying that the other guy is probably even stronger, while he's actually only an attendant (just like Kibito is to Kaioshin) proves that you know very little to nothing about Battle of Gods, so you shouldn't be throwing such words as "obvious".

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hlev, Bills is too powerful for SSJ3 Goku, how he can be beaten? Fusion (Gogeta SSJ3), spirit bomb, multi-kamehameha or mystic Goku transformation?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Boo was defeated without fusion. Why can't Bilus? Also Gogeta is Toei's invention and I highly doubt this character would appear in a movie in which Toriyama is said to be involved (script writing, even). Just stop throwing random assumptions as facts and just wait for the very movie.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Boo was defeated without fusion. Why can't Bilus? Also Gogeta is Toei's invention and I highly doubt this character would appear in a movie in which Toriyama is said to be involved (script writing, even).
Wait, boo was defeated with sprit bomb? It would be dumb if Goku will defeat Bills with spirit bomb in MOVIE 2013 (again spirit bomb?).

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're missing the point completely.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, you're missing main point completely. I just bet we wont see spirit bomb in this movie, it will be something new, special:)
Now shut up hlev with your facts, arguments, mom and other bullshit...

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
--- edit ---

u guys forgetting one important think bills is a henchman from that kaioshin like guy ,the kaioshin like ass is probably stronger so i bet there will be a fusion/Potara again

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And before that you were so sure of fusion...

EDIT: Here's a new trailer:

[video=youtube;9D_d4TRSCEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D_d4TRSCEA[/video]

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I keep wondering again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again....
WTH is Goku doing is space?! How? >.>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I keep wondering again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again....
WTH is Goku doing is space?! How? >.>

Goku can be in space, he just can't survive.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Q7: Why is Kaiō’s planet so small?

A: The fact is, it was destroyed by the God of Destruction!!

It used to be so big that its diameter was about 100 times that of Kaiō’s current planet. Apart from the size it was completely the same as it is now, with nothing but grassy fields and roads. Kaiō-sama enjoyed his hobby, driving, but then one day Birusu, the God of Destruction, stopped by and they played a video game together (it was a car racing one). Birusu lost, and so the planet was destroyed by the peeved God of Destruction. Kaiō then took a large leftover fragment, whittled it down to a sphere, and built a road on it so that he could have fun driving there. This became Kaiō’s current planet.
Dragon Ball Full Color Saiyan Arc Q&A Sections Translated
Dat Toriyama.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
did goku just transform into oozaru in that trailer? dafuq?!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think the Great Ape being shown was probably some sort of figurative thing, like when Goku went SSJ3, you see the Great Ape roar, then form into Goku as a child curled into a ball.

--- edit ---

I think the Great Ape being shown was probably some sort of figurative thing, like when Goku went SSJ3, you see the Great Ape roar, then form into Goku as a child curled into a ball.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... Rumor has it, this movie is going to be canon to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom