Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World [PS2]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball's final game on the PS2:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dragonballzinfiniteworld/index.html?tag=result;title;0

NEW YORK, Aug. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- It's time for one final mighty Kamehameha for the PlayStation® 2 computer entertainment system as Atari announces the upcoming North American launch of NAMCO BANDAI Games' Dragon Ball Z®: Infinite World in November. Developed by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc., Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World combines all the best elements of previous Dragon Ball Z games, whilst also boasting new features such as "Dragon Missions", new battle types and drama scenes for fans to delve deeper than ever before into the Dragon Ball Z® universe.

The new "Dragon Missions" in Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World include many famous scenes from the Dragon Ball Z series never before seen in a video game. A range of missions from time attack in the "Snake Road Mission" alongside other action and racing-style missions puts players' strategy and quick-thinking skills to the test beyond simply showing off their deadly fighting skills.

But no Dragon Ball Z game would be complete without its fair share of spectacular battles. Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World uses a simplified battle system taken from the recently released next-gen Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for thrilling hand-to-hand fighting on the ground, or flying leaps and aerial combat in the skies. Defeat your opponent by blasting damaging Ki attacks from the sky or by diving into him and launching an explosive smash attack.

The game features over 40 unique characters, not counting the different forms that each character can transform into which multiplies the playing potential. On top of characters, fighting techniques and battle stages, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World also includes selected drama scenes from the previous games all presented using beautifully refined effects and shading techniques.

Representing the last "Z" title for the PlayStation 2 system, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World combines the many of the best elements from the previous Budokai and Shin-Budokai series, as well as the recently released and much-admired next-gen Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, to deliver the definitive DBZ experience on PlayStation 2 system.

The immensely popular Dragon Ball Z® series is the gold standard of anime-based video games, with more than 30 different games and over 12.7 million units sold since May 2002.

For more information on Dragon Ball Z® video games, please visit http://www.atari.com/dragonballz.

This is what we've been waiting for...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've already made a thread about this, but this thread looks far more informative.

G
Oh no.. No no no.. Nooo! Why, why do you hate us so?!

NOT JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS MISSIONS!

I was pretty confident in this until I saw hoop missions and GT characters. Now I don't care. Will probably get it all the same, simply as it's the last one.

Best answers
Give me future Gohan, and I'll automatically reserver and pay this ***** off. Besides, I have every other dbz game for the ps2, why not complete the circle started many years ago? xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is virtually Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 3 - Infinite World or Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 4

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, but it does look like they may have done it right this time.

it seems that they really did combine all the good points to the other games, which is what they shouldve done too begin with. but, since this is the last ps2 release they wont be trying to hold out on production for a sequel, like they have been doing.

if its really the last ps2 release, you can safely bet that they are actually working on it this time around.

Best answers
If you can race at high speeds, jump really high, fly, travel anyhere; at freedom around really large maps then this game will be the shiz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just wondering when the development of this game actually started, I heard nothing of this game months ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameplay

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmVdYZA3N5Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmVdYZA3N5Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Awesome, the same dbz game you've been playing for 10 years with a different name. When will it end?

G
Well the gameplay looks exactly like Budokai 3..

..But maybe that's a good thing.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Benjamin Franklin said:
Awesome, the same dbz game you've been playing for 10 years with a different name. When will it end?
Aparently it's the last Ps2 version of this kind!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
MF29 said:
Gameplay

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmVdYZA3N5Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmVdYZA3N5Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
No longer available :(, lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom