Dragon Ball Z - Frieza's Best Taunts

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This video isn't really anything special or amazing, just something I decided to do while contemplating an awesome idea for an ESF map (which oddly enough has nothing to do with the video at all).

*Look further down for link*

I apologize for the audio, I just couldn't get it right when I used Fraps to record the segments.

Once again, it's nothing special.

Enjoy.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is nearly a month old... I had to delete it off my freewebs account due to my bandwith limit being reached. I'll see if I can upload it again.

*Look further down for link*

Best answers
if you had problems with the audio, you can just record the video, mute it and overlay the audio on top using a video editor or some converters which can do the same thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was near boring, and I had to turn my speakers up to it's maximum just to barely hear what freiza was saying.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said... It wasn't anything special...

The audio thing had to do with my volume settings and FRAPS. I have my volume set to max, but I use my headphones which have a seperate volume control than that of the computer. Usually when I record "What U Hear" it tends to be extremely loud, so I moved the slider towards to bottom.

Yes... I recorded all of the clips you saw with FRAPS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried it but even with max volume I could barely hear a thing o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was nice, it reminded me how cool Frieza was. He truly was the best DBZ villain. :3 So heartless and cruel.

But yeah, the sound is horrible. x:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom