Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury!!! OMG

Best answers
OMG yes... Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury E3 its coming soon..
I loved Lecasy Of Son Goku 2 and 1 but now a 3 Part...
yeee...

more info in Google.. :laff:

Me so Happy... I hope it will be realised soon.. :shocked:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
IsrAlien: Gameboy Advanced

Hmmm, I doubt this one will be better compared to the other 2, the other 2 where too easy, I finished 1 and 2 in about 4 hours :\

Best answers
they're good games... how did you finish them in 4 hours?!?!'!? it took me a week to finish Legacy of Goku 1...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@lv/n said:
they're good games... how did you finish them in 4 hours?!?!'!? it took me a week to finish Legacy of Goku 1...
cuz you suck. i beat log1 in 6-7 hours.

Best answers
Nice i found some info just read it.. so cool A new Combo system :laff:

INFO

For years, Dragon Ball Z fans all over the globe have watched as the fate of the universe has been threatened time and again by power-hungry megalomaniacs who are never satisfied with just controlling their corner of the galaxy. Between Vegeta, Frieza, and the androids, the quest for more power never seemed to end. Through it all, Goku always stepped up to the plate to meet and beat whatever enemies flew into the protected realm. Then came Majin Buu, and suddenly everyone realized that for once, a solution might not be forthcoming.

In Atari's Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury, you start at the beginning of the Other World Tournament and battle all the way through to the end of the Dragon Ball Z storyline. You will play this battle-based role-playing game through the end of the Kid Buu Saga as one of five characters: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, or Trunks. If it's not enough that you have the ability to tear through your enemies with an upgraded combat system, including powerful new combos and super moves, you can always bring out the two fusion characters, Gotenks and Vegito, to save the day.

Dragon Ball Z fans around the world will be able to play Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury on the Game Boy Advance and even challenge a friend using the link cable. With the combination of traditional action and RPG elements, this game will have you questing after the ultimate goal: the defeat of Majin Buu.

Thats all cant wait... Btw i made Lecasy 1 and 2 throught in 6-7 hours :S

Best answers
Off-Topic: lol wow it took me a month to beat LOG 1 and 2 and i played each of them for atleast an hour everday so yea i suck so u dont have to tell me ^^

On-Topic: Well now that the info has been posted, i guess its time for some screenshots so umm here ya go..

http://gba.n64europe.com/viewimage.php?filename=dbzbuu/1.jpg

http://gba.n64europe.com/viewimage.php?filename=dbzbuu/2.jpg (this image has budokai 2 written all over it for the fusion mechanics)

http://gba.n64europe.com/viewimage.php?filename=dbzbuu/3.jpg

http://gba.n64europe.com/viewimage.php?filename=dbzbuu/4.jpg( ugg!! the monment they put this guy in it is the monment this game was ruined lol )

http://gba.n64europe.com/viewimage.php?filename=dbzbuu/5.jpg

Oppion: I still think they shouldve called the game LOG 3 but hey watever..

Other News: Great News!!! Theres a DBGT Game Coming for the GBA

http://wireless.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/6666/

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
:no: :cry: Worst News Ive Heard All Day

Nice Screen shots though :)

Lol actually thats the best news ive heard all weekend Wohoo!! A GT Game That News So So.. like Deserves its on Thread. And sango what do u mean the game was ruin the greatsayaiman Rocks he"s so funny !!! that was the only humour i found funny in dbz anyway.

Best answers
Sakura said:
Lol actually thats the best news ive heard all weekend Wohoo!! A GT Game That News So So.. like Deserves its on Thread. And sango what do u mean the game was ruin the greatsayaiman Rocks he"s so funny !!! that was the only humour i found funny in dbz anyway.

Wow a Gt fan.whos a chick ..and a prep one at that :p

anyway Gt just never appealed to me neither did its games espically after paying $120 for final bout if you could only imagine how angry i was ;( anyway i respect ur oppion guess some people just actually like Dragonball GT o_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball GT is nothing more than animated fanfiction.

It's garbage. It took everything about DBZ that was making it less and less fun to watch, and stale, and amplified it 50 times.

That's why GT failed, miserably, why so many people hate/hated it, and more importantly..

The absolute garbage quality of GT made Toriyama Akira vow to never, EVER let another show based on his characters be created.

We can all thank DragonBall GT. Can't we?

Best answers
Z = end, part of the reason why GT was ruined when it was made...hell even goku flies off at the end of DBZ, you dont need a follow up :/

Great Game this will be though, really liked LOG2, 1 was...very badly done so this being more like 2 should make it a great game :)

Best answers
cool!i hoped for a third long time,i completed log2 in a few hours but i liked it very much.wow maybe there some hidden fusion chars or other secrets worth to be discovered.okay its not as good as Legend of the super sayajin for snes,but its great for a atari game,hehe look at budokai and i bought it >.<.bah atari should srop making dbz games,they suck at making anime games.just look at guilty gear soft(or however they are called)their game guilty gear x was great!and now they made dbz supersonic warriors or buuku tougeki however you call it^^i love it.
damn is was searching for screens of buus fury a whole time ago but never found some and you have them!!!!argh.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Dragonball GT is nothing more than animated fanfiction.

It's garbage. It took everything about DBZ that was making it less and less fun to watch, and stale, and amplified it 50 times.

That's why GT failed, miserably, why so many people hate/hated it, and more importantly..

The absolute garbage quality of GT made Toriyama Akira vow to never, EVER let another show based on his characters be created.

We can all thank DragonBall GT. Can't we?

Yea we sure can Gt is garbage that was well said Alea

and sango i do agree with u they shouldve kept the name LOG i dont like the new name but i guess it doesent really matter so.

Best answers
I Like The News Greati just played LOG1 and a snippet of LOG2
but im planning to complete em this month XD
great a 3rd one :)

~SSk/Eternal Dragon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate those gba dbz games, all it is is just a punch punch run game, cant really do anything good

Best answers
Maybe if you played it only for a minute.And man it wouldnt be a dbz game without the Great Saiyaman. but yea they should have kept LOG even tho gokus not really there.. sort of like the start of LOG 2

Best answers
Great! Log3! But there's a downside. Where's Piccolo? He was the best character in #2.

Best answers
I bet many of u havent seen thease pics i just love this game...

OMG!! i didnt belive my eyes now taht game will ROCK!!!

http://media.gba.gamespy.com/media/680/680571/imgs_1.html

Just look at thease pics...

now tell me that aint good game...

cant w8 September 17 or 28 or 14 is the realise date!!

cant w8 to se emore new pics just look at SSJ3 taht looks so cool and many new stuff in it im so Happy im conna get it right when its out..

if anyone has any other sites with new pics or so.. post it here me wannna see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom