Dragon Ball Z balance ?Tru or False

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i was thinking about this what if DB was balance ? let's see a fight here Kidbuu vs Goku SSJ 3
Goku SSJ 3 was strong even stronger then buu in the show right ?
But When Buu Absorb Gotenks and Picolo SSJ 3 and Mystical Gohan had no chanse , and in Kid Buu Form , Goku sayid theat buu was 2x as strong as he was befor.So there no way SSJ 3 will have a chanse against Kid Buu, and come one The Spirit bomb win , when Vegeta blow his self it suld destry Buu, if i was buu i'v douge the attack and goku destry the planet all by himself , So what do you think ?Any opinion ?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
when Vegeta blow his self it suld destry Buu
The Ultimate Sacrifice should've killed Buu. Someone told me the 'Ultimate Sacrifice' was equivalent to Cell's 'Self-explosion' attack, but I'm certain Majin Vegeta's attack was stronger than SS2 Gohan's Kamehameha, and at pointblank range? Cell, and any previous villain would've been nothing but ashes. This attack, at such range... imminent death, no escape, etc.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on Gohan SSJ 2 kamehameha was the most ridiculas thing , and as you say Ultimate Sacriface suld be as strong as Cell self destroy , and Cell was stupid he suld not shot at gohan he suld shot at the ground to destroy the planet,and come on Vegeta at Cell saga he sopose to be as strong as Goku, not to mantion the Final Flash at a miniCell , COME ONE it suld vaporaze minicell not to stop it whit the Ki come on

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Picolo SSJ 3
WTF!?! Piccolo super saiyan 3.I thought piccolo was a namek.
Anyway Gotenks had the strength to beat Super Buu after he transformed in ssj3 but he lost his time with useless attacks and the fusion wore off, Mistic Gohan was the equivalent of Gotenks ssj3.But after Buu Absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks ,all the power of gotenks(that was equal to gohan's)flew to Majin Buu so, Buu had his own strength,had the strength of gotenks,and the mind of Piccolo(Piccolo was getting rusty and was not so strong anymore so buu only needed his mind). After this absorbtion, Gohan was no match for Buu. On the other hand you are mistaken about Vegeta's Ultimate sacrifice And Cell's self destruction. In the Majin Buu saga, Vegeta and Goku were twice as strong as Cell was back 7 years. And of course Vegeta's ultimate sacrifice was stronger than Cell's Self destruct but Vegeta did not used the Ultimate Sacrifice at full power,Otherwise he would have destroyed the Earth.Because Buu did not die after the ultimate sacrifice shows that Cell was nothing compared to him.Goku ssj3 had the power to beat Fat Buu.But he did not used it because on his mentality he was not alive anymore and was not his duty to save the Earth.

Best answers
if the serie wouldnt be so unabalanced goku would lose almost every fight lol

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean Gotenks SSJ 3 and Picolo ,ops :d
Yes but it still had Gohan and he was as stron as the fusin right ? and Kid Buu was 2 time stronger then the last buu (Gohan Buu) and come on Goku fight Buu normal SSJ , SSJ 3 , come on in normal he could not even hit him , only in SSJ 3 he had his speed to hit him
The Sayian Saga , when Iajaroby cut Vegeta's Tail come on he had his a ultra hereing come on and he did not heard theat fat f.... Iajaroby come on

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to anime discussions.

this discussion is stupid btw, im going on record with that one.

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
WTF!?! Piccolo super saiyan 3.I thought piccolo was a namek.
Anyway Gotenks had the strength to beat Super Buu after he transformed in ssj3 but he lost his time with useless attacks and the fusion wore off, Mistic Gohan was the equivalent of Gotenks ssj3.But after Buu Absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks ,all the power of gotenks(that was equal to gohan's)flew to Majin Buu so, Buu had his own strength,had the strength of gotenks,and the mind of Piccolo(Piccolo was getting rusty and was not so strong anymore so buu only needed his mind). After this absorbtion, Gohan was no match for Buu. On the other hand you are mistaken about Vegeta's Ultimate sacrifice And Cell's self destruction. In the Majin Buu saga, Vegeta and Goku were twice as strong as Cell was back 7 years. And of course Vegeta's ultimate sacrifice was stronger than Cell's Self destruct but Vegeta did not used the Ultimate Sacrifice at full power,Otherwise he would have destroyed the Earth.Because Buu did not die after the ultimate sacrifice shows that Cell was nothing compared to him.Goku ssj3 the power to beat Fat Buu.But he did not used it because on his mentality he was not alive anymore and was not his duty to save the Earth.
Gohan's "mystic" power-up was stronger than Super Saiyan 3, and the main reason why Gohan lost was due to the fact that Piccolo had been absorbed. Piccolo as it has been mentioned, has a vast knowledge of fighting than any other character in the series. Not to mention that Gohan just got a power boost, he didn't receive the same kind of training he did before the Buu saga, so he still lacked the fighting skills needed (that is made obvious during his fight with Dabura which Vegeta stated that Gohan lost his fighting sense).

Vegeta's "Ultimate Sacrifice" is not the same as self-destruction. Vegeta forcefull exerted all of his energy out of his body in which the final result caused him to die, and his body turned to ash, because he had used up every ounce of energy in his body.

Kid Buu was the second weakest form next to Fat Buu, but he was still stronger than Goku and Vegeta.

Mad_AxMan said:
moved to anime discussions.

this discussion is stupid btw, im going on record with that one.
At least it gives us something to do, the forums have been slow lately.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...I'm PRETTY sure that Gohan was much stronger than Super Buu, not equal to SS3 Gotenks. Gotenks wasn't nearly able to inflict damage to Buu as easily as Gohan did.

And I think that all Vegeta did when he used his "Final Explosion" (proper technique name) was super-concentrate the energy, not detonate it outward. Vegeta didn't hold back anything at all there (why else did he drain so much of his energy that all the cells in his body were reduced to colorless, flakey organic residue?)

And also, when Goku said that Kid Buu was "twice as strong as [he was] before", I think he was referring to Super Buu or Fat Buu, not absorb Buu.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Um...I'm PRETTY sure that Gohan was much stronger than Super Buu, not equal to SS3 Gotenks. Gotenks wasn't nearly able to inflict damage to Buu as easily as Gohan did.

And I think that all Vegeta did when he used his "Final Explosion" (proper technique name) was super-concentrate the energy, not detonate it outward. Vegeta didn't hold back anything at all there (why else did he drain so much of his energy that all the cells in his body were reduced to colorless, flakey organic residue?)

And also, when Goku said that Kid Buu was "twice as strong as [he was] before", I think he was referring to Super Buu or Fat Buu, not absorb Buu.
Yes Gohan was stronger his power had got to the poit of limitation
And come one Vegeta's self Destroc suld be so hot in the core i sopose to melt buu (like a nuke explosion in side of the nuke the core temperature was like 5000 C over 5000)
Maybe to Super Buu or Gohan Buu because alwase grow in power

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i rhtink taat wine kuler kame bak frum da dead anz kiledd vegeta that that waus colest and wen kid boo wasntest as stronged as krurin and went super saiyaman 4 so he kiledd hims.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ Doesn't really make sense in any of this. After the Frieza saga, everything just went haywire and none of the powers really mattered anymore. It was just one big powerup/kamehameha/explosion after another. Don't even try to reason why so and so was stronger than such and such, or why things played out as they did, it is full of plot holes and none of it makes any sense, simple as that.

God, I can't even fathom how much better DBZ would have been if Goku died killing Frieza and the show ended there.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
if Frieza Killed Goku the guy's who made DBZ will put Gohan the next Goku , I bet he will made Gohan a SSJ and Killed Frieza
(zeroNightmare can you translate :i rhtink taat wine kuler kame bak frum da dead anz kiledd vegeta that that waus colest and wen kid boo wasntest as stronged as krurin and went super saiyaman 4 so he kiledd hims, somenting about Kuler kiling Vegeta, and kid Buu was not as strong as Kurilin and kurilin went SSJ 4)
And if at Frieza Saja was Balance ESF Style here r some PL (Frieza 3 000 0000 Final Form ,goku from normal 350 000 to like 3 500 000) come on if it was balance Goku SSJ was as Strong as Picolo (Picolo had 800 000) so if we balance Frieza 3 000 000 Goku SSJ 700 000 -1 000 000 Picolo had like from 400 000 ki so Frieza culd win if it was balance

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to break it to you, but I think he was mocking your...er...questionable dictation...

Well, its true Goku would originally have been killed by Namek's explosion. But though that would have made Frieza's tyranny and importance in the Dragonball series concrete, it would require a LOT of closure...and there'd be lots of really angry/sad fans who watched Goku grow up to kill and be killed by the same beast that made him an orphan. I've been reading the original Dragonball manga, and I'll tell ya' seeing the full story behind Goku's childhood in entirety, thinking of the original planned ending saddens me.

For starters, DBZ would have been short...woefully short in comparison to Dragonball. Secondly, how would Akira have finalized it? Vegeta was still on Earth. Only Piccolo, Tien and maybe Yamcha had the power at that point to challenge him if he went after the Dragonballs again.

And how would he close it anyway? Would he show Gohan's future in brief? Show Goku skipping around in Otherworld? I dunno, somehow it would have seemed to be a very hollow ending to something so great...

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
oki i agree but what about Cell after he got killed (Again his pl suld grow he suld be the most power creature in Hell he know Instat Trasmision so he can go back on the earth and destroy it after Gohan Destroyie him Right ?)But if the show was balance goku was the most killed guy in the hole DBZ even buu was not killed as many times a Goku, and what about Vegeta , He is the Prince of saiyans , Vegeta lost all not Goku , Goku was trow awei from the planet only Vegeta's Father was there, so Vegeta watch was Frieza killed His Father and his Friend by the one theat he work for

Best answers
It's hard to follow this discussion because it seems like nobody here knows what proper english is.

Anyway, Mystic Gohan is stronger then Goku SSJ3, as confirmed in both eng and jap versions of DBZ, and Super Buu(had picc, Gotenks, and Gohan) was much stronger then Kid Buu, but he was like Cell, he never really tried.

Vegeta's self-destruct should have been enough to destroy the planet, as I remember back in the Sayian Saga, Vegeta (with Napa) was going around shooting his Big-Bang at planets and destroying them. So yes the DBZ creaitve team coulden't hold any consistency with the show, considering that Vegeta with a power level of 5000 can destroy a planet while SS2 Majin can't(with self-destruct).

They must have been assumeing that we were all vegetables.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
One might argue that Vegeta tried to put all his energy into a blast that didn't cover the entire planet. Which makes sense - if you can condense all your power in a smaller area, it'll do much more damage than if you'd spread it over a large area.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so if Vegeta concentre his power in one blow like SelfDestroct and Buu was near him suld he killed buu ? not make him in 1 000 000 pices just vaporize him?So kidbuu was more weak then fusion buu ?

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
One might argue that Vegeta tried to put all his energy into a blast that didn't cover the entire planet. Which makes sense - if you can condense all your power in a smaller area, it'll do much more damage than if you'd spread it over a large area.
You could say that, but if he composed enough energy to destroy a planet into a small area, ALL of Buu's cells should have been destroyed, down to his last skin cell.

He shoulden't have been in pieces big enough to see with the unaided eye.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:
You could say that, but if he composed enough energy to destroy a planet into a small area, ALL of Buu's cells should have been destroyed, down to his last skin cell.

He shoulden't have been in pieces big enough to see with the unaided eye.

yes your right but Buu suld be vaporize

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom