Dragon Ball Z: Another Road [PSP]

Best answers
i prefer tenchaichi over budokai 3 i didnt like budokai 3, i havent yet played shin budokai but im gonna skip it and get dragonball z another road

Best answers
It's a cool game. I'd recommend just skipping shin budokai and going straight to this. It's got all the same characters, but extra.

Mog

Best answers
The game looks great... but still not quite good enough for me to finally leave firmware 1.00. :D
My PSP is primarily for emulation and playing/coding homebrew (and for the few FW 1.00 compatible UMD games)

This game + FF PSP games may be reason enough to buy a second PSP though!
I will never update my PSP though... It was born a 1.00; it will die a 1.00! :)

Best answers
The game looks great... but still not quite good enough for me to finally leave firmware 1.00. :D
My PSP is primarily for emulation and playing/coding homebrew (and for the few FW 1.00 compatible UMD games)
This game + FF PSP games may be reason enough to buy a second PSP though! :)
Just 'upgrade' to Dark_Alex's 3.10 OE-A'. All the features of 3.10, but with the ability to load every homebrew.

Best answers
the link works now and the game looks awesome, i think im gonna buy this 1. oftopic : is it posible to get some kind of firmware to put a lock on your psp. so that you have to enter in a password to turn on your password?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firmware 1.00 is next to useless these days Mog, I would highly suggest that you will upgrade to at least 3.03 OE-C or if you want more PSX support, 3.10 OE-A'. It has everything the 1.00 and 1.50 firmware could do except it has even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom