Dragon Ball: Source released today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice review, J-Dude =]

Moved to Video Gaming.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'd have delved further into it, but there's not much you can do when you're the ONLY ONE IN YOUR SERVER. Honestly, every available server was either full, or passworded. I could access NOTHING other than my own servers, which NOBODY cared to join, so yeah, I never got too far into it, just since I couldn't actually play against anyone.

Anybody know if the game has bots?

Best answers
its the leveling that you guys are getting turned off by i think.

here is what i suggest if you are a skill oriented person and want to have a meaningful fight in dbs in our current build...

enable cheats with sv_cheats 1....

use the command cl_maxpl 100000000.. this will put you at max powerlevel which is level 10.

and MOST IMPORTANT imo... disable flying! sv_disableflying 1

our aerial combat system/combat system in general is not even close to finished. however... i can tell you without a doubt that it gets pretty fast paced and skill oriented when you are dashing and teleporting and your opponent cant simply use the flying function as a safety net.

and let me tell you guys... no doubt esf is a better game... dont forget the years of work that have been put into esf. they werent the best in their first build either sirs.

with that being said i dont want you to decide dbs will be a waste of time because once you figure it out.. you can own everyone (much like i would do in esf)

if you downloaded dbs try to find me runnin a server... i automatically let people cheat to level because i want people to present a challenge. i hope i can show you how fun this can be... because i honestly see where you guys are coming from and these are things i hated about dbs at first also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty fun. But most servers are either laggy or full. And flying is annoying, because the only fun way to fight is on ground >.<.

Best answers
yep! as soon as you guys start fighting on ground more the more fun it will become...

also we have a quick patch comin very soon to squash some annoying bugs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might want to make it default to no flying if that's the way the game is meant to be played.

Best answers
hopefully theres bots coming up in future.. or atleast theres servers in nz/aus. or i wont be able to play :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom