💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weapons eh? Wasn't expecting that. Looks pretty cool so far though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Traditional weapons? In MY DBZ mmorpg?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I like the fact that they're trying for a multitude of options...What is with classes like "Spiritualist" and "Engineer"? I don't know, it's strange enough in DBZ games when you fight anyone with a gun who can actually hurt you, but now some of the characters aren't real fighters, and HAVE to use guns for defense? It reminds me of City of Heroes, where instead of progressing from armed thugs to superhuman creatures, you just get essentially the same type of baddies, but with much higher damage levels.

I mean, I GET it, but in a DBZ game, it just feels weird...

And...wha'?

Majin classes? XD What did Buu do to achieve this? Mitosis? That's just rich! And that one on the right...is that a Majin girl...? Dude, we are pilgrims in a strange land. I guess a Majin WOULD be exremely useful as a tank, being able to take the front lines either with extreme force (strange Majin) or simply to absorb damage which it can heal from extremely quickly due to regeneration (large Majin).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so I don't get it it's going to be a mmropg but will it be free?

Best answers
The guns work because it's more a dragonball based game, considering the main enemies are the red pants army (get it ;) ) and i have yet to see proof of flight.

So remember launch, she wasn't much of a fighter but she could stand her ground when it was needed. Also swords were used alot too.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3 the Majun race idea.
But why do nameks have butt-like heads?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually think it's gonna be like 9Dragons.... (lots of adverts)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks interesting :p

You know it's gonna be a good concept when akira's doing the concept art, looks like he's gone back to traditional media too :p

Definately looks like its gonna be more like the dragonball universe instead of the dbz universe. Personally I think that's the better way to go with it though, the likes of goku and vegeta being legendary characters, and you'll never be at their level. It also opens things up for more options, such as using weapons etc. Makes me think about all the kinds of transport you might get, maybe you wont be able to fly? I really think this may turn out a lot better than people expect.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know. The more I see of it, the worse it looks. Quite frankly, I was really surprised they're having a Korean company make it. Virtually every Korean MMO I've ever played has been a grind-tacular clone-fest of other grind-tacular MMOs.

Almost all of them are horribly translated, laggy and repetitive. Perhaps if Japan wasn't so anti-Internet (xenophobia related?), they would make it themselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't tell if this is going to be the greatest mmo ever or the greatest failure ever..

Bravo Korea.. bravo..

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They killed the Namekians...
But I love the Majin's designs.

This game's interesting, no doubt, but I'm not hyped about it just yet. ;P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo , sv welcome!! the game have pretty look.but i can wait when go to spain.i hope play with any of the forum. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom