★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh kay, im gonna be doing some more CG'd pics soon, i've just started issue 3, and i have numerous drawings i'll be drawing, SSJ4 vegeta will be included :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it me or are is the comic sort of mirrored. The pics are in the wrong order. If you want to read clearly you must read the pics from right to left. Am i right?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the traditional manga way! plus it sez on the pages to read it in that way

Retired
Best answers
yeah I love the drawings, very nicely done, I just hope you will find a faster server cuz the loading takes a while, but very nice man

Best answers
Traditional manga way: This would also mean you read form page 10 to 1. I got confused when I started Issue 1 on page 10 ^^

Best answers
very good your ten times better at drawing then me
gj

plus what does ng mean? i made a dragonball ng like 3 months ago before i heard of that one also.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt mean u'd read it from page 10 to 1, cuz if u pick up a manga page 1 is still page 1

Best answers
Originally posted by davidskiwan
oh kay, im gonna be doing some more CG'd pics soon, i've just started issue 3, and i have numerous drawings i'll be drawing, SSJ4 vegeta will be included :D
I was talking about a sig for with vegeta on it as in ssj4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom