Dragon Ball Mountain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, it takes an hour or so to get approved, but i'm not staying up another hour. You can still download it from MegaUpload.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beginning was hilarious. Later on the actual movie context definitely took over... but I think with more selective cutting and such you could have something great, cause there are some suggestive ass lines in there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, nice Dust :yes:. It's my faovrite movie, but so many times, the dialouge sounded a little ***.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think taking such a discovery to those extremes was insane. My guess is the creator of that video may have enjoyed intimacy in a *** cowboy movie.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I think taking such a discovery to those extremes was insane. My guess is the creator of that video may have enjoyed intimacy in a *** cowboy movie.
You do know that the creator of that video was Ravendust? It was ment to be a joke, and you'll get it better if you watched the English version of the movie 12. You can find that song from Brokeback Mountain practically anywhere since it's being used a lot for comedy themed videos.

That video was genius, I was thinking about doing something somewhat similiar (minus the Brokeback Mountain). Good job though, you pretty much explained how very... close Vegeta and Goku were in movie 12.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha, I loved Goku's last remark! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
wtf are you talking about(sorry) it wouldnt be touchy feely if there was no music, how where they touchy feely? the fusion dance? wtf?
Notice how I removed the word fusion? There are other ways you can 'join bodies' and 'move in sync with one another' ;)

Look at the first video I linked ('Scrubs Mountain'), it's a parody, not within the context of the show itself. It probably helps if you've seen Brokeback Mountain too. To everyones appreciative comments, thanks =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My life would become one step more complete if you spliced voices to make Vegeta say:

"Goku, I wish I could quit you"

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL that was awesome man, pure awesome.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That... was too funny.

Just that music... and the text... D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys, at 139 views, 2 favorites and one 5-star ranking i'm quite happy with how it went. Tell your friends ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom