Dragon Ball GT is CANON

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think there could be a different time where those 12 universe still exist but one world could be changed. Just as DC and Marvel do with their stuff. Many different Supermans and Spider-Mans in different universes that are different because a change in time.
Nah marvel and DC have different worlds all together. DCs "new 52" is Universe number 52 that was created after the flashpoint paradox. And marvel is even worse, its main continuity is earth 616.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah marvel and DC have different worlds all together. DCs "new 52" is Universe number 52 that was created after the flashpoint paradox. And marvel is even worse, its main continuity is earth 616.
I'm more talking towards Spider-Man and how Miles-Morales meets Peter Parker and all of the Ultimate Marvel stuff. The conversion of adding Earth-1610 to Earth-616.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm more talking towards Spider-Man and how Miles-Morales meets Peter Parker and all of the Ultimate Marvel stuff. The conversion of adding Earth-1610 to Earth-616.
I know. Thats essentially what Trunks is doing to an extent. He can visit the past, but that visit will not change his past. It has no implication on his own universe. He essentially jumps in to a parallel universe. But Super has made it abundantly clear that there are only 12 universes in total. And more so they are only identical in pairs, not all 12 of them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also remember stumbling upon this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wow the image shrunk after I posted it.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea Toriyama does have the habbit of altering the universe at a whim.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Yea Toriyama does have the habbit of altering the universe at a whim.
Lol, the 12 universes are probably 1/4 of the megaverse.. which holds 48 universes in total. Could happen.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we will also hear that there are more Universes and Parallel Universes in the entire Multiverse.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we will also hear that there are more Universes and Parallel Universes in the entire Multiverse.
That is still speculation at this point. Lets first see how things unfold before speculation and stick to what is currently known.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh of course it's just thoughts and thinking about it. Just hypothesizing about what could be next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom