💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah looks pretty good, but i think the trousers should be a little bit lighter but i might be wrong. You got it hosted anywhere? (or could you send it to me? [email protected])

Best answers
DUDE! that is sweet! good job dude( did u take that bottem part of the shirt from azns greatsaiyman model if so i dont work ^_^ trust me i tried it)

Best answers
No its not out .....et need to bee animated
------------------
No i didnt use greatsaiyman s bottem shirt!

Best answers
nice model:yes: but the chest needs a reskin and make his clothes a bit lighter

Best answers
It is good, but i hate gt goku. He looks with this cloths so funny and not like a proud saiyan

Best answers
E your right to tell the truth i hate gt goku as well theres no oner and pride in in it!
But some people wants it and thats it!

Best answers
thats nice :yes: well thnx i can tell you are not selfish

Best answers
..Guys check out the head..it looks smacked on the body...and the body isn't right cause of the head.. But anyways I like it still just edit it a bit and you'll be flyin' :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Also, unless ou made that entire model yourself, give credit to the original modelers/skinners or it'll make them sad :(
and the head skin tone is different from teh body, tidy that up if possible.

Best answers
the chest and the neck/head are completely different colors. the left forearm is a bit bigger than the right, and i don't like gt goku much myself either, but other than that nice job.

Best answers
I don't really like GT Goku myself either, the part I like in GT is when he turns small^ ^. That model is great (isn't it the model the ESF team made?), I think the skin needs some work. (Don't flame at me if I'm wrong, cuz I'm M4g1c4l and will kill you).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom