Dragon and Sprit Bomb Idea

Best answers
Hi
Long time since i posted

Dragon
Wishing Option
Endurance its perminent. 10 Endurance, for every 10 it equals to 10 hit points. Maybe less.

Sprit Bomb
1: Two for one deal. Uses main first attack to form Big SB and then click secondary to make small SB. One hand in the air and other hand under like small SBs. Know its cheap but he do something like that the show.
2: On the show. Goku takes hits from bad guys. The one on Cell Saga. Cell used a Kamehame Ha on Goku and didn't die so what i am saying that if Goku takes hits can the damage halfed. No its not Half Life.
Now i remember for the one Goku was charging Kamehame Ha and Sprit Bomb at the same time. But instead of SB and KHH can it be 2 SBs?
Thanks

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whaaaaaa????? Goku never made two spirit bombs?? He always had trouble gathering enough energy to make one. (At least in the series. in the movies he had no problems)Goku never used a spirit bomb in the Cell saga anyway, and when did he make a SB and KHH at the same time???

Best answers
Yeh I also don't remember that at all, any chance you could give us an episode number? As for the idea, I think it would be too hard to implicate, not to mention slack. Someone dodges the main bomb only to get pwned by the little one. Kinda lame methinks...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The wish option is fine, nothing wrong with that, although 10 health isn't much, just one normal strength hit in adv melee.

Spirit Bomb
1. The great thing about Goku's Spirit Bomb is that it does loads of damage, has a big juicy explosion, it's available from the start, and it costs NO KI. This alone makes him absolutley lethal as theres nothing stopping players for firing Bomb after Bomb, ad infinum. Having two at a time doubles that, and would make him very unbalanced and overpowered.

Know its cheap but he do something like that the show.
Don't remember that, Reference? Pics? Episode number? Enemy used against? Proof?

Cell used a Kamehame Ha on Goku and didn't die so what i am saying that if Goku takes hits can the damage halfed
Half damage for Goku because he's Goku? I sincerley hope i'm misunderstanding this...

Goku was charging Kamehame Ha and Sprit Bomb at the same time. But instead of SB and KHH can it be 2 SBs?
Again, I don't remember this. I'm not calling you a liar but this seems falsified, give me some proof and i'll give you an apology. All these ideas seem to be 'Make Goku the best character in ESF by far'. And I don't think they have any place in a balanced game like ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i know for a fact he didnt charge two sb's at once in the series i dont know about any of the movies or in gt but i know it wasnt in the z series

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ive seen GT the only SB he did was the ont that killed Omega Shenlon and he never charged 2 SBs or a KHH and SB at the same time

loocking throo the Z and GT series he only used 4 SB
1:at Vegeta fired by Krilin
2:at Frieza on Nameck
3:at KidBuu on the Kai planet
4:at Omega Shenlon in GT

But i would agree to change the big SB. This is what i was thinking:
1:make it stronger (it was the ultimate move in the show)
2:make it charge a bit longer (optional)
3:make it useable only once every 3 minutes (time is debatable)

I know a suggestion in a suggestion but since we are already talking about the SB i thought id post it :laff:

Best answers
offtopic:
wouldn't any ki attack potentially be as powerful as another? it just depends on how much ki you put into the attack.. so a genereic beam/ball could be as strong if not stronger than a sb?

ontopic:
icesilver.. there's also a flaw to your 2 charge SB... Goku can only borrow energy from anything only once. (i know Goku fired another sb in a movie that had to borrow energy from the earth, but movies don't ever follow the story line)

and grega.. i think the charge time is long enough... plus, it's not hard to notice unless your distracted in a melee fight, so charge time ok with me..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no reason for double spirit bombs, there's less than no reason to give Goku 50% damage resistance, and I have no idea what you're suggesting with the wish. If you wish 10 times you get 10hp? If you wish once you get 10 more hp? Why would anyone even care when they could take a million PL which raises their damage dealing and reduction simultaniously?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin: The thing with the spirit bomb is that the energy is pumped in from different sources. Not from the creator, thats what makes it the strongest. One person doesn't have the infinite ki that is required to make a spirit bomb.

Best answers
I can't give you proof but what i know is that is in Cell Saga. I know you he did. You didn't even mention the enduarance idea. Make it 1 minute to charge then for the SB. For the endurance idea 10end = 10hp so if get hit. Say you get hit you have 10hps left but instead of dieing it gets cut in half. You don't get Hit points you get Endurance Points.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just gonna reply to your goku thing...the only reason goku survived a headon kamehameha is because him and cell were the same powerlevel he was only losing because cell was no able to lose ki its not because hes able to cut a beams power in half

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IceSilver: Re-read what you posted then re-read what Sonic Boyster said and you'll see there is no need for endurance points, PL increases your endurance and you can already wish for that.

And no Spirit Bombs were used between Frieza and Buu unless you count the movies. Cell never uses a Spirit Bomb, Goku never uses a Spirit Bomb, King Kai never uses a Spirit Bomb. NOBODY uses a Spirit Bomb. And nobody ever threw two Spirit Bombs or a Spirit Bomb/Kamehameha simultaneously. You're proof that it's "In the Cell Saga" isn't proof.

That just leaves the 'Goku taking half damage' idea. Which I can find no merit for. What place would this have in a balanced game such as ESF, none.

Best answers
i think that they should give goku EVERYONE ELSES's attacks, then delete all the other characters and rename the mod to Goku Forces.

Best answers
Well you could do the same thing with others. For the SB thing could also work with Death Ball as well.

Best answers
I think someone might have mentioned this in another suggestion, but I'll mention it in here too as it seems relevant. Instead of halving goku's damage, maybe it could be set so that instead of losing the Spirit Bomb he just takes damage and gets knocked around (like when he's summoning one against Frieza and Kid Buu). It would make the Spirit Bomb much more fair I think, but I'm open to criticism.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you'd have to make that for every attack. If you're hit while charging any beam attack you lose it when you get knocked. I say leave it as it is.

Best answers
How about this when you use basic melee you don't get knock but takes some damage.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Then you'd have to make that for every attack. If you're hit while charging any beam attack you lose it when you get knocked. I say leave it as it is.
But that situation doesn't happen with other things that I can remember. Are you saying this from an opinionated perspective or a programming perspective?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
But that situation doesn't happen with other things that I can remember. Are you saying this from an opinionated perspective or a programming perspective?
Buh??

What I'm saying is that when any character in ESF is hit with melee whilst they are charging a beam they lose the beam that they were charging. (it floats away into the direction the person was facing doing very small damage if any.) If you make it that Goku can hold onto the SB after being melee'd then it just boosts Goku's advantages. Not only can he charge a KHH and teleport but he can hold onto SB's after being knocked about. I don't think thats fair in the least. So to balance it you'd have to make it so any character with any beam can hold onto the beam after being hit, which I think is stupid. So just leave it as it currently is. Goku is hit while charging a SB, too bad Goku try again later.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Taco Man said:
i think that they should give goku EVERYONE ELSES's attacks, then delete all the other characters and rename the mod to Goku Forces.
nah krillin would be ideal for ur idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom