Dragon Age 2: Pre-Ordering from a Site.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, ive recently decided to spend over half of my allowance money (i get 10 euro per week since like 1 month ago) to pre-order Dragon Age 2.

Ive looked at the sites and i have decided for the EA Online Store.

However, i am not sure if its trusted or not.

They say that the game is digitally downloaded to your computer via the EA Online Store Download Manager and stuff.

I want to be SURE that i can trust that site before pre-ordering that game.

So, can someone please CONFIRM, that the EA Online Store and its Download Manager are trusted and safe for buying stuff?

I dont want to waste 50 Euro on something that will not work, so please inform me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's safe, but to be honest if you're going to download a game, use Steam. It's a much better service overall.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah but i wont get the pre-order bonuses if i buy it from Steam when its released, and it says that ill get new bonus missions and characters and stuff and more cool gear, and i want more storylines on my games.

Thanks Spunky, now i am sure that its safe, thank you.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You still have two months to preorder. Wait until Steam starts letting you preorder, then see what kind of bonuses they offer before you decide.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I remember isn't DA2: The same as Dragon Age 1 just different Story?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could never see myself not buying a hard copy of a game... a digital download could be lost a lot more easily.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I remember isn't DA2: The same as Dragon Age 1 just different Story?
Official Website said:
Rise To Power...
By Any Means Necessary

Experience the epic sequel to the 2009 Game of the Year from the critically acclaimed makers of Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. You are one of the few who escaped the destruction of your home. Now, forced to fight for survival in an ever-changing world, you must gather the deadliest of allies, amass fame and fortune, and seal your place in history. This is the story of how the world changed forever. The legend of your Rise to Power begins now.
Key Features:

* Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
* Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
* Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
* Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
* Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
I think i might actually like DA2. I had to force myself to play the first one and even then stopped after reaching the Dwarfs. Basically the combat... couldn't like it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was the major issue with DA:O, the combat was insanely blan... unless you were the 2-Handed Warrior who would eventually have 10 layers of blood on him.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was a 2 handed warrior, it was still too darn slow. Its not like you can go anywhere and level up/grind for a bit.

The annoying part when you'r playing is, you are doing good, wrecking everything and everyone and then all of a sudden you get a mini-boss of sorts who makes you look like a wimp. I understand that this is why we are supposed to use tactics to fight but i just do NOT like controlling anyone other then my own character. FFXII's AI settings were much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom