downward speed increase

Best answers
i suggest when ur meleeing, and u hit someone downwards. and when u fly downwards the speed increase since ur pulled down by the gravity and u can fly faster than they drop so u cna hit them down the same time as they are falling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ... and when you kick anyone downwards you should be able to kick him 10 times before he reaches bottom ...

fly = no gravity => velocity in all directions is equal
swooping = flying

just the swooping backwards is slower then the others, because you can't look here you're swooping

if you want to be faster than use teleport

if we would add gravity to swooping, swooping upwards would be slower ... and swooping straight would cause you fly down ...

I like it the way it is

Best answers
im just suggesting that when u hit someone, u can like maybe hit them downwards one more time when their outa control and falling down and

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well u already can hit them again while they're falling, use teleport >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
furia said:
im just suggesting that when u hit someone, u can like maybe hit them downwards one more time when their outa control and falling down and
yes ... you should able to kick him one thousand times ... then we created another lame instakill

imagine you get kicked down and you can just look like your opponent kicks you another 5 times .... how funny ... just try to imagine such suggestions everytimes from both players view

Neon said:
well u already can hit them again while they're falling, use teleport >_<
yes ... if you're good enough you can hit the opponet again (several times)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, combo's should be hard t opull off, that's what makes them so cool. This will just make it way to easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom