• Dr. Eggman (or Robotnick)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knuckles

• Rouge

• Total voters
Best answers
can someone help me DL a mdoel? B\c i have never done it b4. or is there a tutorial or something that can help me?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you download a model, it is supposed to replace an existing one, so backup the original model before replacing it with a custom one.

When you download a model, it should be contained in a .rar file. Inside the .rar file, there's usually folders that are named after a character from ESF, and inside those folders are the model files. Just extract those folders to your "models" folder within your ESF folder, in your Steam directory.

Best answers
just surf on internet man , go to www.esf-world.com

at section models you will find plenty of custom models , and then simply rename the new models like the primary ones , and Voila you remplaced your old models into new and cool looking ones.

Best answers
ok the renameing it part i understand but i dont know the names of the origional models. i searched my comp for esf files and it only showed me: Bot manual, Bot personality editor, ESF manual, Playlist editor, and Superbot editor.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok the renameing it part i understand but i dont know the names of the origional models. i searched my comp for esf files and it only showed me: Bot manual, Bot personality editor, ESF manual, Playlist editor, and Superbot editor.
There's a models folder within your ESF folder. Inside it, there are more folders, each named after the model that is inside it.

Best answers
Gah i still havent foudn the ESF folder. this is really confusing :cry:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like this C: \Program Files\Steam\steamappes\youraccount\half-life\esf\models\player

Best answers
ok so i extracted the files into the ESF model's folder and when i launched the game it didnt change a thing =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, its pretty simple.
1) D/l the file to your computer, probably from ESF-world. Now, open the file thats probably a .rar with WinRar.
2) Once opened, a box will come up with either a folder called models or maybe Goku or whatever the creater made it. Extract that witch means to copy it, to your desktop.
3) Now, navigate to this folder Start>My Computer>C:>Program Files> Steam> Steam apps> Youraccountname> half life > esf > Models> Player
4)Now, you should see a bunch of folders that say Goku, Vegeta, Krillin etc etc..
5)Now, minimize the window and go back to the stuff you downloaded before. Now, im not sure what you downloaded but keep checking through folders until you fine *modelname*.mdl, once you find the .mdl file, for example, it could be goku.mdl, right click it and copy.
6) Now, open the esf model window back up and find the corresponding folder. For example, if you are replacing a goku model, put the goku.mdl into the Goku folder. Trunks.mdl into the trunks folder
7) Now, if you want to back up the old model if you ever want to use it again, rename the original file to like goku2.mdl or something
8) paste the new file into folder and your done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom