Downloading models etc.

Best answers
If I were to download a model of Goku, and put it in the right folder, would that model appear in game? And could I do the same thing with sounds? I've found models of ssj3 goku and ssj4 vegeta, but i dont know why i would use them or even if i can. how would i use those models for in game?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have answered your own question..... look within your poat and you have the answer to your question. You jsut have to rename them if nessacary (example you got a custom model by the name of ssj3goku.mdl, and if you want that model to appear when your ssj you rename it to ssjgoku.mdl in the models/player/ssjgoku dir).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like saiyan overlord said, just rename the custom model to the model in the model folder, but...if you have a custom model made for the piccolo character and you want to use it for goku...well...you can rename it, and it will even work ingame, but as soon as you start using the characters attacks (basic attacks such as generic beam that every character has doesnt matter, but for example kamehameha) wont work quite well...well...they will work, but the models animation will be screwed up as the model isnt made for that character

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom