Best answers
im new to the forum, but not new to the esf. But when i downloaded charcters like majinvegeta and grown gohan. i didnt work. i also downloaded ssj3goku and when i went into ssj the hair was black, plzz help:talk: :talk:

Best answers
you have to rename it like if you want ssj3 goku and want it in the ssjgoku file call it ssjgoku and same thing with the normal just call it goku for the normal :p

Best answers
Where did you download them? Because if it's from www.redsaiyan.net I also had problems. If you did, download the models from our fine people here in esforces.com.

When you download the model, put it in the right folder. For me its
C: \Sierra\Half-Life\esf\models\players\vageta *example*
That is if you have a vageta model.

Best answers
yeah i downloaded it from redsayian. but the site is down. im gonna ry it right now thnx:)

Best answers
Anyone know if the A.Gohan over at redsaiyan only comes as a battledamaged model? Did Azn make a non battle damaged one? It's certainly not in the pack...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we dont know if he made a non battle damaged one, and if he did he wouldnt release it cause of what happened last time. dont ask.

Best answers
A non-battle damaged model was never made, or he would of released it.

Best answers
Your wrong.. He has made a Non-Battle Damaged one I believe :p I have most of his models like Vegeta and Goku.

Best answers
if you got the models from red saiyan, make sure you are going to the ESF BETA section, not the ALPHA section. See if this helps !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom