Download

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try clicking "Files" in the left navigation bar on the homepage.

I don't mind helping, but how could you possibly have missed that? o_O You must not even have taken a look before you asked.

Best answers
How do you start ESF from Steam and please tell me what won is and how do I get it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WON is dead it dosent exist aneymore you can only use it for LAN games.

To get won just get a HL1 CD and install it normaly. And wolla you have WON.

But if you want to play online you nead STEAM

Best answers
I'm leaving for Japan for 2 weeks this Saturday because my dad is in the military and they stationed him there I forgot what city we are going to be in but he told me it that it is 45 minutes aways from Tokyo.

Best answers
Can you guys send me a copy of your Half Life 1 intallations from your full version game and your cd key if you ever stop using half Life one day at my email address at [email protected] you might want to send me the email from your emailing like yahoo.com,gmail.com,cmcast.net...etc.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IKKIGOHAN said:
Can you guys send me a copy of your Half Life 1 intallations from your full version game and your cd key if you ever stop using half Life one day at my email address at email removedyou might want to send me the email from your emailing like yahoo.com,gmail.com,cmcast.net...etc.
OMG HE'S ASKING FOR A CD-KEY ;( !!!!!!!!!!

spend the money on half-life , it's only 10 or 20 bux , not hard to get hold of you know..........

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
OMG HE'S ASKING FOR A CD-KEY ;( !!!!!!!!!!

spend the money on half-life , it's only 10 or 20 bux , not hard to get hold of you know..........
Quoted for the truth. Please don't ask for a CD Key again or even anything else warez related as in doing so will earn you a warning.

Questions Answered, thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom