Download Problem!!!

Best answers
hi, ive downloaded the game from all the mirrors i have found and no matter what the installer awlays gets to 95% then a NSIS error appears. O_O

The installer you are trying to run is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download, or a virus.
You may want to contact the author of this Installer to obtain a new copy.

It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch.(NOT RECOMMENDED)

how do i /NCRC command line switch as i want to play it but can get it installed.

please somebody help me. :cry:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you hdd might be full already? >_>

Best answers
You didnt download the whole file. Try again downloading it again from a different location...

DMW

Best answers
Try downloading as earlier version like 1.2.1 and getting a patch for 1.2.2 and trying to play it.Also you can get the game here I think www.esf-world.com this site will also tell you the controlls,plz read so that you wont have to ask for help in the game because nobody will help you,(you may have a 10% chance of getting help)because 9 out of every 10 players will not help you.(thats my opinion,i answer q's for noobs alot in servers,noone likes to help.

Best answers
hey guys thanks for all the advice just to let you know i did download the full size of the file.. my hard drive stil has 15gb left i think it may be a virus i have as all my downloads are now saying the same thing or not downloading the full file, thanks for your help it is much appreciated

Best answers
Hey guys just an update and future advice to others, finally got it working had to wipe my pc but was worth it turned out i had trojan that had currupted my dowload/ setup files and several others. although i had quarantined it and deleted it had still managed to do damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom