Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
instead of super imposing goku's face onto gohan you should have just tried to use all of goku's face not part and part

Best answers
pro ur is better dont worry ur is like 10/10 lol :)
i dont think he stole but it almost looks the same hmmmm....
i will look in to this ......

Best answers
its mine and seeing how he STOLE the editing job i did and is trying to pass it off as his, i move for a ban :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your a model editor correct?, and your asking for a ban cuz he stole your work? its not so funny when the tables are turned are they, ill tell you what the mods will probably tell you, (or what they should), get over it,

anyways ontopic,

this model is way overdue, i think u made 12 threads on it but no real improvements, his neck is squarish, and he looks like hes holding in a fart

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Let's get off the topic of who stole what guys, this will be dealt with, just not in this thread, this is all being worked out.

Best answers
Steal?!? , HA , its not a crime if you want to do better then somebody else!!!
And this is not yours at all ;( ;( this was made from azn gohan
with scrap , from the long begining ;( maybe the skin is simular to yours , and what if i made a chrome boots so what
;(

Bolteh2

B
ok, we are not laughing with this, pro, if you think he stole it, please proove it, and ss33gokussj3 can proove that he didnt steal it

anyway, this is not a joke, ripping is forbidden and it isnt called "doing better than some1 else" of he did make the model credit him ...

Best answers
i know most of whats happened, First of all he didnt steal BUT he copied after pr0's Models like Yamcha and This one and made like pr0 did just somewhat worse quality.. Maybe sience pr0 always says in his posts which modellers who made what part and which models the parts were from its not that hard actually, Though he even rendered just like pr0

*I stated earlier to stay on topic, this is being resolved there will be no more brought up about this alright?* -Mag

Best answers
no, he didnt copy, he downloaded mine off of redsayian, picked apart the skin, decompiled it in ms3d, added the Great Saiyman's tunic thinggy, scaled mine, recompiled. he even used my tunic thinggy skin, he just reasigned it, check it out in hlmv. he edited it a teeny tiny bit but its obviosly mine, check the ball on the belt, same exact, i made it cheesy too with AzN's belt and a sphere. i can take some pics but i dont have the model and his host is down. its my edit and i dont give permission for anyone to add on to any of my work, so that makes it wrong.

Best answers
Heres the prove

That did it pro i am not going to rain down on your parade
You think i stole it , look again heres the proove

As you can see the size dont mach , the undershirt is totaly diferent , as you can test the both , when running and jumping on myne the but doesnt sticks out of the undershirt , the face is diferent PrO s face is meaner looking

I hope that s enought prove to you :\

And if that s not enought just ask Sin (Sin Goku)
he l tell you that this model was eaven constructed long befor the pro could even thin of releasing his GT goku

And so if you belt is with a sphere just check your model and my the sphere is totaly dyferent !!! SO QUIT PESTERING ME OK

You started all tis now end it , before it too late ;( ;( ;(

And what do you mean that the download is down its up , it always were up :S

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed, this has turned into an argumentive thread, I'll re-open this if another mod/admin tells me so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom