Down but not out! Crazy comeback..

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you could see he was anticipating it, he was moving forward a bit each time wong tried to use chun-li's special (more then four try's?!).

Best answers
Wow only thing i can say to that is oh ****. I kno he was really feeling it he had the whole crowd behind him and everything. That was a good ass comeback

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Reborn lets try and stay on topic now what you did is spam but seeing how your new ill let you off with a friendly warning.

Dewd : Ye the video is quite old but each time its amazing as hell for somebody to do that with no health plus it gets the crowd excited like crazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S] said:
Reborn lets try and stay on topic now what you did is spam but seeing how your new ill let you off with a friendly warning.

Dewd : Ye the video is quite old but each time its amazing as hell for somebody to do that with no health plus it gets the crowd excited like crazy.
are you even a mod? o_O

anyways, on topic, i've never played the game. anyoone might explain how difficult it is to parry? i wanna know how awesome it is <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
are you even a mod? o_O

anyways, on topic, i've never played the game. anyoone might explain how difficult it is to parry? i wanna know how awesome it is <_<
Yes.. he is...

And to parry in that game works like blocking but the opposite, to block you press back when attacked, or hold rather. But to parry you have to tap foward towards the opponent the moment he attacks, which means you taking a big risk. In this case this guy took a HUGE risk parrying like 14 consecutive strikes, then attacking with his own special.

Best answers
Not so much of a risk, but more of a last ditch effort... He'da died if he'd blocked, anyways >_>

I'm not so much impressed by the fight, but more by the crowd reaction... It never ceases to amaze me how people can come together and cheer on for one cause...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom