Dove~ perception of beauty

Best answers
Random Woman + Lots of makeup + Photoshop = Beatiful woman?

If you compare the starting picture with the final picture, they dont look like the same person at all. Intresting Video anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't it a guy???
There's a second one with a woman. Found it pretty interresting what you can do with all those tricks.

Edit: I've just seen that he changed the link in his first post xD. There are two vids on youtube about this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is all pretty old. Just so you guys know.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most any girl can easily bump herself up a few notches on the 1-10 scale with good makeup application.

Best answers
if us boys wear make up we would be pro beauty, does anyone know how to edit people and **** like that? or any other editing ways?

Best answers
Most any girl can easily bump herself up a few notches on the 1-10 scale with good makeup application.
Makeup is a downer for me.. I hate girls that wear makeup. Natural beauty ftw. Ugly dumb whore with a ton of makeups makes for an even uglier dumb whore, and yes, I'm being a nazi here by saying that all girls who go with makeup in an attempt to look prettier, are ugly dumb whores.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makeup is a downer for me.. I hate girls that wear makeup. Natural beauty ftw. Ugly dumb whore with a ton of makeups makes for an even uglier dumb whore, and yes, I'm being a nazi here by saying that all girls who go with makeup in an attempt to look prettier, are ugly dumb whores.
Seconded.

You stole the first 3 phrases right from my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom