Double kick

Best answers
i know when u charge at someone and hold mouse2 to kick ur opponent off in the air but how do u do double kick, i know u have to teleport to him but how do u kick the second time

Best answers
not really once u hit him with mouse2 fly towards him really fast and keep holding mouse2 u should hit him a second time but do it fast or he rebouds but u dont need to teleport but it does look kool when u do :yes: :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggestion!: Don't teleport unless you're someone like trunks or gohan. They are slow. Try swooping at them. This is good for 3 reasons. 1. it's faster. 2. You can hit them in a second direction. 3. your chances of hitting the person are greater.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good technique to get the first hit (if your far away) Is the Tele swoop thing.

Start swooping, and if you notice, theres a quick part where he starts the swoop. Press teleport when he isnt completely swooping, so your character will teleport, then immediatly swoop. Then hold right mouse button :)

Best answers
yes how did the guy kick me 6 time in a roll and he as using cell

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a bug nothing more and it will be gone in the next version. Besides there are a lot of servers that ban people for useing that bug.

Best answers
oh i see so they will be gone in 1.3 nice cant wait until it come out

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad santa said:
i know when u charge at someone and hold mouse2 to kick ur opponent off in the air but how do u do double kick, i know u have to teleport to him but how do u kick the second time
When you enemy is sent flyying back out of control, go up to him and basic melee hit him a 2nd time. You can do this in two different ways, after the first hit, you can continue by swooping to him during the process of him being sent back out of control or you can teleport (I'd recomend continuing swoop though as it will cost you less ki in the long term).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom