Double hit Melee

nge

Best answers
Um. Okay? What does that have to do with the origional topic at all? Noob doesn't have to be negitive, it can have the same conitations as the word newbie, which means "new player." It's not insulting in the least. It's slang.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****shinary isnt in the dictionary o_o.

Anywho, Logan, Smeg was talking about doing the roll-stop to prevent the rolling exploit.

Best answers
just call them novices... and the double hit works fine with all characters...i can hit it with krillin if you just time it right...and yes you can hold the right mouse button for it to work

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zeonix said:
****shinary isnt in the dictionary o_o.

Anywho, Logan, Smeg was talking about doing the roll-stop to prevent the rolling exploit.
yeah you're right, I was wondering what the hell he was on about.

Sarutobi Sensei said:
just call them novices... and the double hit works fine with all characters...i can hit it with krillin if you just time it right...and yes you can hold the right mouse button for it to work
I thought as much, this is how I play.

Best answers
An other method is, after you hit him once, hold still the mouse2 and teleport to him and than you hit him twice.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's really not that hard to figure out. Most everyone knows what it is. Most everyone knows it's practically a rule in all servers not to use. It's only handy when someone hits you more than 3 times in a row because of the roll hit exploit- but that's banned from all servers too. I haven't seen anyone do it for a long long time. I mean you can use it. Sure go ahead? Wanna use it while fighting me? Sure go right ahead, it won't do you much good. If anything it will only hurt you more. It's harder to hit a moving target, not a stationary one.

Don't worry, once they find out what it does to stop you- they won't use it again.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I dont think holding down the right click always works, because thats what I usually do. Most of the time, when I go in for a second hit I dont even hit the person. I catch up to them, but its like im flying into a wall. No, the person hasnt recovered yet.
u need to learn to swoop, u can hit them, swoop and aim them into the nearest hard surface

its easyer to miss with tp, unless u got the reactions of a dead snail

nge

Best answers
I'm pretty sure telling zeo he needs to learn how to swoop is like telling a boxer he needs to learn how to punch.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Malarky said:
u need to learn to swoop, u can hit them, swoop and aim them into the nearest hard surface

its easyer to miss with tp, unless u got the reactions of a dead snail

You've obviously never seen Zeo fight >.>

People have a different way of doing things. Everyone fights differently. If something doesn't work for him- then he will do what he needs to do to make something work. Leave it at that.

NGE has a good point about boxers too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i find the best way for the double hit to work is bind mouse4 to attack 2 and mouse 6 to attack to and mouse 5 to teleport, there fore you can just shuffle your fingers and get lucky with a hit.. (because you have 6 fingers for my mouse to work) (can you read this )

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus...you have a super mouse D: I only have the 2 clickers and the scroller =/.

nge

Best answers
Well, you have a few options for bindings- mouse1, mouse2, mouse3, mwheelup, mwheeldown. I have the luxury of a mouse4 and mouse5 as well.

Best answers
thank you mx510 i have 8 working buttons on it...and i only use 4 lol anyway i never really had a hard time with swooping for the second hit...sorta came natural...and as for everyone has their own style...yea but a lot of it was incorporated...i got mine from nsw and then a lot of people started copying me

Best answers
I got myself a mx518 I can really recommend that to everyone. 1600dpi with 10.0 mouse sentiv. is crazy but I got used to it.

I myself use this.

Mouse1-attack
mouse2-attack2
mouse3-turbo
mouse4-jump
mouse5-fall
mousewheeldown-next attack
mousewheelup-teleport

OT:
Why swoop when you can teleport? Its alot easyer if youre a "noob".
Swoop is generally better because it allows you to aim for walls/ground/etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually copied Optional. He was fairly aggressive and very good at swooping. He was also the first person I ever saw use a gen beam/ball and ki blasts after double melee. This way aaaaaallll the way in the beginning of 1.2.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I actually copied Optional. He was fairly aggressive and very good at swooping. He was also the first person I ever saw use a gen beam/ball and ki blasts after double melee. This way aaaaaallll the way in the beginning of 1.2.
Sometimes I see people do a gen beam/ball after melee but if you stay close you can pull off 4-5 ki blast which is more damage.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude...I already know. Im not new to this game, and I know how esf works. Stop giving me advice dammit -_-. I said Optional was the first person I saw do that. It wasnt until later on people started doing most of their damage using energy attacks rather than melee.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Dude...I already know. Im not new to this game, and I know how esf works. Stop giving me advice dammit -_-. I said Optional was the first person I saw do that. It wasnt until later on people started doing most of their damage using energy attacks rather than melee.
It was not really advise for you. Just meant to say it generally. :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use a mx310 when I play online at my beloved net cafe and set the mouse speed to 68.9 - 64.9 depending on how aggresive I need to be with my attacks & still keep some control in the balance.

Sometimes I will angel the 2nd hit and they hit the skybox/ground, & if successful with accuracy, hit them with a gen beam/ball or give them a nice kiblob as a landing present (witch i do to n00bs most of the time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom