double beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I think this might have been suggested before and also I think Gohan or someone is getting it..
But wouldn't it be cool when you're in a ps with generic beam and you press right click or something then you charge another beam then you have a double beam, because say now it's a kamehameha against generic beam, and you do this just to make the odds better, so it helps kinda.

-donnierisk

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not such a bad idea, but just a feew things would need to be done to balance it. The 2nd gen beam should be weaker then the first (not by to much). A gen beam has a pl multiple of 2.25, & a khh has a multiple of 2, so the weakest charge khh can lose to a gen beam (however better charged khh will beat gen beams regardless because of more charge).

It would be a good thing for charcters that lack beam attack for struggles like frezia & trunks.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, it would help if your joining a server and there are buu, vegetas, gokus with PL of 5 000,000 who almost only beam.

And it would look cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing is, how much will it cost? with ki I mean, it would have to be alot, but the second beam uses half the ki to charge, but to pump the beam kost double ki, so that it won't be spammed and people will almost only use it on the ground.

Best answers
Ok I'm all for it but I didnt quite realize how whoud be controled 2 beams.You meen when you strugling whit 1 player whit first beam then you fire second beam to strugle whit other one.Or whot?;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes.
while in the struggle you hold right click or something then he makes another beam, so then to pump energy into both beams you hold left and right click, or inly in one of them you hold the left for left beam and right for right beam, of course holding both will be more powerful but would drain double amount of KI.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
nice idea, tho instead of shooting the beams at different times why not have the char for example trunks power up both beams at once and fire at the beams at the same time

Best answers
I like this idea it woud be cool to have this in ESF.It givs a little nice touch to ESF. :yes: :yes: :yes:But fireing 2 beams at the same time that's doesent have sence.It's better to fire 1 but stronger.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont realy like this. If this gets in than evryone would fire genbeams instead of kames. The stornger people would still have teh advantage. Besides round the same PL you can win a kame using a genbeam since it costs a lot less ki.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
hmm, why not give it to sertain characters that are pretty weak, I don't know who, but just for a little something extra.
If you meen Trunks. He has unblockable melee if you know how to do it.

As for Frieza he has KI attacks that cant be blocked.

The others all got good beams. And Piccolos SBC is good enough to hold its own against a kame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom