Best answers
I did a really odd picture last night.. It took over 2 hours but I was soooo tired after I had finished.. I had a crazy Image like.. the horror of Rob Zombie's music combined with the fellow ship of the ring, or maybe DOOM I came up with this drawing.. I was tired but completely awhere of what I was drawing.. I don't do abstract stuff like this hows it look?

:tired:

BTW: I already made a CG sig of this image.. be making a poll soon.. :]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
impressive, just don't get why the top right of its skull is missing.

9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something bugs me about the head but im not sure what but the shading is nice and your lines are all pretty smooth i give you a 7/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to give it a little bit of detail ike mscles and vains and shadows it look snice nw but with a little more detail it wil be alot bether

Best answers
Thanx for the great crits everyone! I'm glad this drawing did so well. I hope I'll have the ability and patiants to draw more pictures like this. I personally didn't think this drawing would do so well buy, ya know if you guys actually like this type stuff I would always be willing to draw some more! The left side of his head, its missing because I just wanted you to understand the juggernaut side of this beast. It's like the undead in resident evil or something. As Manson said when he was making the original score for that movie, he wanted to make a score that showed just how unstopable those zombies were, and how constant and alien the music had to sound. Thats how I made them look, their SIZE and strength.

BTW: zeldalink thanx for the crits, buuuut you need to understand I can't draw like you and I'm not even going to try because your drawings are showing off the real side of the human body.. If you hadn't noticed most of my drawings are mainly manga if not cartoonish. I try and mix realism with cartoonish features and thats why I can't take your advice/crit. I'll just stick with my own style man thanx again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom