Don't you people know anything!! (the meaning of someone who's "goth")

Best answers
Ok guys first of all, for all of you who wear black and huge baggy clothes and whatnot (like me!!!!!). You're considered ALTI'S! NOT GOTH!! I hear nightshade saying "goth pride!" and stuff. Man.......ever watch those weird specials on tv? Goth people put face paint on in weird white/red/black tribal patterns and drink red whine so it looks like they're drinking blood. They're complete attention freaks, i know being different is awesome and all, but they really raise the bar. So for the record, Black clothes/heavy metal music/etc= ALTI, Painted faces/drink red wine/****ed in the head= GOTH, get it? if not......then.....look it up :) Hope i cleared some things up.

Lid

L
my cats breath smells like catfood.

i'm more confused then before.

Best answers
good now you can go home and sex the wife knowing that the barney rubble isn't real :p

Lid

L
...stop it.

don'take me angry, you won't like the ammount of insults of the evil ice cream men of nuk'kai when i'm angry.

Best answers
This is like, useless info, but lets see what happens

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about not slapping people into groups at all. We are all one. We are all the same. The outside means nothing.

This is just a ride...

Lid

L
me and NS had a loooooooooooong talk about this last night, i don't want to do it again :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats me with my face painted black or either white like pale ^_^ respect us goths please....I drink red wine but only with friends.....You forgot sometime us goths put like red stuff on our mouth like if it was blood...Just to let you know.

Best answers
haha sorry but, vegetto you aint goth, "us goths put like red stuff in our mouths ya know" hahaha yeah... just the way u act.. yeah u aint goth...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the taste of blood. I like to wear black. I like heavy metal. My face is so pale it seems like its painted.

But am I goth? No. I don't believe in stereo types, cliques, or any other general grouping of people. Stereotyping is the number one cause of ignorance between people, the number one cause of pre-judgement rather than getting to know somebody first.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A person is only goth if they think they're goth. Hell, really, a person is defined by who they think they are. And those ppl who just go around flaunting, saying they're this or that, well, they're porbaly the most insecure of us all. You know why? They feel the need to place themselves into some kind of category. They feel the need to belong to some 'group' of ppl (geeks, goths, punks, prisses, any other names you can think of). Why is this might you ask? People like this have either no sense, or at best a bad sense of self identity. They define themselves through the eyes of others, thus limiting themselves as a person. I know a lot of ppl who would probably be classified as 'goth'. What it comes down to is they just like looking and acting a certain way because it pleases them.

Ppl need to learn to be who they are and not give a damn about everyone else so much.

Anyway /rant

-Karrde-

Best answers
there are groups. the world is classed. its impossible to not class a world. there are different languages. different countries. different opinions. everybody is different. the look of someone, the opinion of someone. if all would be the same, the mankind would die. no one would be ever work on a farm, or collect your trash and take it to the dump. everybody would make their favor thing as work. or even do nothing. they could steal that what they need because nobody wants to be a police officer when there are 10 times more mean ppl with weapons.

do you like hentai? many dont like it. so you are belonging to the group of hentai fans. and the others like other things.

computer freak group are talking with car freak group.

what happens? the computer freaks dont know anything about cars. and the other group doesnt know anything about pc´s. they cant talk. the groups will talk with their own ppl. but thats ok.

what not ok is, is to kill ppl because they are belonging to the other group. terrorism as example. you know what i mean. think about it.

the 3rd world war will come soon if we cant understand each other and dont fall into something like that what happend in 2nd world war.

just think about now. the iraq war is over. nobody won, everybody lost. but it doesnt stop there. why should the army go home and wait 10 years when they already are there? then they can go further, further to syria (is that country called that?) . and now there will be the next war with the title "search for weapons of mass destruction".

and what then? if the american army goes even further, all asian countries could form one big army, and there could come the next world war.

enjoy your life...

Best answers
when did i say goth pride?

I am a goth because i want to be.

Because of my life style

Most kids who are goths are just doing it to stand out and to be diffrent heavy metal does not mean your goth...

Goth is diffrent for things but to punks it is all that.

I am a sub my wife is a dom In other words i am gothic in that world. If you dont think so i dont care my wife is more gothic then most of the kids who think they are

Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
A person is only goth if they think they're goth. Hell, really, a person is defined by who they think they are. And those ppl who just go around flaunting, saying they're this or that, well, they're porbaly the most insecure of us all. You know why? They feel the need to place themselves into some kind of category. They feel the need to belong to some 'group' of ppl (geeks, goths, punks, prisses, any other names you can think of). Why is this might you ask? People like this have either no sense, or at best a bad sense of self identity. They define themselves through the eyes of others, thus limiting themselves as a person. I know a lot of ppl who would probably be classified as 'goth'. What it comes down to is they just like looking and acting a certain way because it pleases them.

Ppl need to learn to be who they are and not give a damn about everyone else so much.

Anyway /rant

-Karrde-

Thats why i dont put on my profile or sig space or even say what i am :devgrin:

Why everyone follows the crowd is beyond me, im the way i am because I liek being the way i ma, you follow the crowd, then your just another face that no body cares about, and that nobody remebers....

Best answers
Off Topic* To Suicider: There was a winner in the war...winning comes at prices, death, destruction, but all for a greater good...Saddam was an evil man who killed his own people...are you saying that removing a person like him from power isn't a victory? What is to come after the dust settles is another thing. Syria...I don't know what the hell they are doing with that...for once I don't agree with my gvt.

On Topic* While classifications are unavoidable, no one has to follow their classifications. When I was in junior high, I really didn't care about much, I had friends, I did what I liked doing, I wasn't popular, but it didn't bother me too much. I moved my freshman year of high school and decided I wanted to be at least a little popular...I was a tennis player and swimmer, two of the most looked down upon sports at my school, but I still was friends with popular people, but not only that, I was friends with just about everyone, if they weren't *******s (I hate *******s). Then I got to college, joined a fraternity and got the big ol drunk frat (I hate that word) boy stamp on my forehead. I decided I didn't want to be that, so I cut back on drinking, and look at me here, I'm a bit of a computer nerd, but no one calls me that, because I also go out on weekends and hang out with people. There is no classification for me besides...cool. :p But really, I hate classifications even though I make them myself, I don't think that people should do something because they think they will have more friends because of it, or will recieve more attention because of it, they should do it because they like it...NightShade is obviously into that kinda stuff and so is his wife...they enjoy it...that is the right reason to do something...not to be able to call yourself something or gain attention from others.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares? Why put people into catagories, can't we all get along? I mean myself I take aspects of alot of "groups" Goth, African American, Punk, ect. I mean I could care less if someone is a goth.

On topic, you got it all wrong man. a goth doesn't mean you wear paint on your face or worship satan. I know lots of goths who are baisically normal accept they wear dark cloths, enjoy black metal, and have lots of peircings. Of course there is no set standard someone has to follow to be a goth. As stated above its a lifestyle, and the goths I know have a goth lifestyle, not act goth or whatever.

"Black clothes/heavy metal music/etc= ALTI, Painted faces/drink red wine/****ed in the head= GOTH"

That is so offending, its a wonder nobody has flamed you yet. I'm fighting the urge to also. You say "****ed in the head"? Like, whatever man. I have good friends that are goth, and your saying there attention freaks and ****ed in the head. Eat **** and die :\

Best answers
Of course the worst classification is race or skin colour. As a halfcast (1/2 Chinese 1/2 English) people sometimes call me Chinese, then I beat the **** out of them and say 'Heres a tip, little kids don't insult bigger kids'. And what have people have against Chinese and Japanese, there always so racist and biast about them. So next time you see some one doing the Chinese thing with there eyes (you know what I mean) punch them in the middle of there eyes hard as possible, hopefully:

1)Shutting them up

2)Killing them

3)Moving there idiotic brains back into place so they won't be a ****ass jerk.

Follow by hitting them and try to cause as much pain as possible, like winding them (for girls hit them in the... you know where).

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
Of course the worst classification is race or skin colour. As a halfcast (1/2 Chinese 1/2 English) people sometimes call me Chinese, then I beat the **** out of them and say 'Heres a tip, little kids don't insult bigger kids'. And what have people have against Chinese and Japanese, there always so racist and biast about them. So next time you see some one doing the Chinese thing with there eyes (you know what I mean) punch them in the middle of there eyes hard as possible, hopefully:

1)Shutting them up

2)Killing them

3)Moving there idiotic brains back into place so they won't be a ****ass jerk.

Follow by hitting them and try to cause as much pain as possible, like winding them (for girls hit them in the... you know where).
Or instead of just reacting violently to something like that. just ignore then and chuckle quietly at their ignorance.

And besides, if you are half-english and half-chinise, is it so bad if somebody calls you Chinese? I can understand if they called you some slur. If they say just Chinese, is it really that much of a reason to react?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom