Dont u Hate When ....

Best answers
Dont U hate when ur in the middle of a game the power goes out..like it did to me half way into Ocarina of time i forgot to save and i just gave up after that and started replaying sagas i hope it doesnt happen again a very unpleasent thing

Best answers
PS1...Final Fantasy 7...10 hours of gameplay...

"Oh no! I won't save! I'm too arrogant!"

KABOOM - Transformer blows.

You can probably guess what followed.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh man.. I know how that feels...

Best answers
oh man that worse then what happened to me i feel for u man..ff7 is my fav and if that happened to me oh man that really sux.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happened to me while I was playying Zero Hour the other day. Was playying the generals challenge & I was about to completely kicks the computers ass when the power went out =( (luckily though Generals/Zero Hour auto saves stuff so you don't have to battle other guys to get to that same guy, only I had to start building my base again against the same guy I was versing).

The power went out just about everywhere actually, most of the north shore area here in Sydney was pitch black, all the way from pymble to wahroonga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate it if you have dial up internet and one phone line, and your playing some kind of ranked ladder match online, and a telemarketer calls.

yea, power outs suck. i remember one time i was reclining in my chair and my toe like hit the button on the tower and the computer turned off, and one time i fell and kicked the side of my tower, that turned it off too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The power outages in my area are these lame blinks. We lose power for a split second--long enough to turn all this crap off--but then it comes right back. Really aggravating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one day i was playing sonic the hedgehog, and i was on like scrap brain zone, with like 10 lives, then when i beat the 3rd zone, the power went out,
yes im 15 and im still into sega games stfu!!! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why I like laptops, if the power goes out you still have a good few hours of battery life. Unfortunately, the same can't apply to consoles :(

Hey, how about it Sony? A console with a rechargeable internal battery, i'd buy a PS3 for that, knowing i'd never lose to the enemy of power failure again.

Best answers
one day i was playing sonic the hedgehog, and i was on like scrap brain zone, with like 10 lives, then when i beat the 3rd zone, the power went out,
yes im 15 and im still into sega games stfu!!! lol
Yeah, it's really bad, I have the same problem after I have passed a place that you couldn't go throught in Sonic the hedgehog(you might know that place) Then ... the screen went black, the power led didn't light.
Was playying the generals challenge & I was about to completely kicks the computers ass
I though Zero Hour is Pearl Harbor right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when that **** happens during Clan Wars >_<
Everyone is *****ing at you cuz you suddenly went offline >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That's why I like laptops, if the power goes out you still have a good few hours of battery life. Unfortunately, the same can't apply to consoles :(

Hey, how about it Sony? A console with a rechargeable internal battery, i'd buy a PS3 for that, knowing i'd never lose to the enemy of power failure again.
You're a genius and should tell sony to do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate it if you have dial up internet and one phone line, and your playing some kind of ranked ladder match online, and a telemarketer calls.
My internet never did that. In fact, I don't think anybodies did. If anybody calls when you're connected they simply get a busy signal. That and nobody worth speaking of uses dial-up anymore. Get with the zarking century already.

I hate it when I'm playing WoW and it crashes on me. Not to desktop, but to a frozen blue screen that takes a reboot to fix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think more annoying then the power outages is the whole lag thing. When I play a game with my friend and he's all laggy and ruins the game after I spent hundreds on my stuff (way back in the day) to avoid that kind of ****...annoying.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:

The console would have to be programed to save the game once it recognizes the power is out. Awesome idea, it would be a great feature for any console.

I rarely have my power go out on me, except if theres a huge storm outside in which case, i'm not playing games anyway. The only thing that gets me is if my internet goes out =/

Best answers
Some console game could autosave and it's really great if the power went out suddenly. Then you don't have to spend time to play all of it again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate it when i lose a ranked match in warcraft 3. or when people make custom maps and just.... make them crappy.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I think more annoying then the power outages is the whole lag thing. When I play a game with my friend and he's all laggy and ruins the game after I spent hundreds on my stuff (way back in the day) to avoid that kind of ****...annoying.
I agree 100%. Especially on MMO's when you've dedicated time for everything and then it ends up coming back that you're the only one whos still playing/gonna play.

Of course, that's mostly network lag mind you, but none the less.

And to add onto that, network outages also peeve me off. I'll be in the middle of an online game and the network will die randomly or even for a split second (Much like pride's outages, and null everything out. Even more annoying when you come back to find yourself dead due to Ghosting on the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom